Dad is 6’3 and mom is 5’5

I am shit scared for life

Should I give up gym and self improvement? Feels painful😢😢😢😢
I have a stabbing sensation in my heart
All the women bully and mog me
Hot luxury and high value women once flicked a cig at me for being a short man

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
@curlyheadjames should I carry on improving my life or should I become evil, stink, be unhygienic and eat like crap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
might grow to like 5'8 - 5'9 unless ur lucky to have a late growth spurt. its possible that ur a late developer

Like I have no clue if I am 5’6 or 5’7 it is very confusing

might grow to like 5'8 - 5'9 unless ur lucky to have a late growth spurt. its possible that ur a late developer
I hope like that wouldn’t be too bad I would accept being 5’8

Michael Jordan was 5'8 when he was 18 and 6'5 when he was 23. Don't give up.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, Deprived and 2 others
something's wrong if you haven't grown at all 12-17

Michael Jordan was 5'8 when he was 18 and 6'5 when he was 23. Don't give up.
Similar to Scott Mactominay an English footballer who played for Manchester United was 5’6 at 18 and then 6’4 at 20!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
something's wrong if you haven't grown at all 12-17
Really weird ok maybe 1 inch from 10 years old and then stopped when I just about turned 13

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Depends when u hit puberty. I hit it at 14 years of age, and i was 5'4 at my 14th birthday.

i stopped growing at 17 or 18 everywhere

@curlyheadjames should I carry on improving my life or should I become evil, stink, be unhygienic and eat like crap?
i feel u bro the height mog for us is brutal i've completely given up no showers no wiping idgaf

This shit is brutal ngl, bone your whore of a short mother

I have not grown since 12 years old and I am 5’6
Don’t listen to the low-IQcels saying you will grow anymore naturally. You had legit precocious puberty. You should have been treated by a doctor with puberty blockers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Don’t listen to the low-IQcels saying you will grow anymore naturally. You had legit precocious puberty. You should have been treated by a doctor with puberty blockers.
Brutal out here, I started puberty early aswell around age 9-10 and im a manlet:feelswhy::feelswah: my doctor should have saw acne developing on my face at age 10 and put me on puberty blockers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

I am shit scared for life

Should I give up gym and self improvement? Feels painful😢😢😢😢
I have a stabbing sensation in my heart
All the women bully and mog me
Hot luxury and high value women once flicked a cig at me for being a short man

Bro stop crying and get your plate checked ASAP

if it’s still open find a way to increase IGF-1
and block estrogen ASAP and thanks me later there’s a lot of heightmaxxing thread on this site

If it’s closed start saving for LL

Brutal out here, I started puberty early aswell around age 9-10 and im a manlet:feelswhy::feelswah: my doctor should have saw acne developing on my face at age 10 and put me on puberty blockers
How old r u?
I also hit puberty at 9

It never began for earlypubertycels. Acne at 10 is not normal, you’d be a lot taller if you started puberty at an average time like 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
i been same height for past 4 years(19 now). u most likely done growing

I am
How old r u?
I also hit puberty at 9
I turned 17 a couple months ago, Im going to do everything naturally I can to maybe even top off one inch, I most likely will get Limb lengthening in the future, brutal:feelswah:

I am

I turned 17 a couple months ago, Im going to do everything naturally I can to maybe even top off one inch, I most likely will get Limb lengthening in the future, brutal:feelswah:
Are u from UK wonder where you can get it?

It never began for earlypubertycels. Acne at 10 is not normal, you’d be a lot taller if you started puberty at an average time like 13
I got cucked so early, due to acne at an early age I was always self concious and insecure about it, No 10 year old should have to worry about acne, I should have just been able to live life as a kid not worrying about how I look. My acne has cleared up now, but I am a manlet now, one insecurity after the other. I dont know what i did to deserve this, its never began for me:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 1901
I got cucked so early, due to acne at an early age I was always self concious and insecure about it, No 10 year old should have to worry about acne, I should have just been able to live life as a kid not worrying about how I look. My acne has cleared up now, but I am a manlet now, one insecurity after the other. I dont know what i did to deserve this, its never began for me:feelswah:
Legit started jerking off at 10 and grew a beard at 11 fucking awful

Are u from UK wonder where you can get it?
I’m from the US, and you can get it from other countries, but if I do get LL i will most likely do it here due to botched surgeries in other countries.

I'm in a similar situation but I grew alot since 12 years old and I grew abit taller recently.

how the fuck haven't you grown since 12?

Legit started jerking off at 10 and grew a beard at 11 fucking awful
Same I started busting nuts at like 9 , this probably caused my puberty to go faster

I'm in a similar situation but I grew alot since 12 years old and I grew abit taller recently.

how the fuck haven't you grown since 12?
Puberty at 9 and eating less than 500 calorie from 10-16 years old started bulking last year when I started to see the bigger picture on height and when I took the height pil.
Also the girl in ur pfp is tall

Same I started busting nuts at like 9 , this probably caused my puberty to go faster
When I did it nothing came out just boring weak orgasms that fucked my growth spurt to the break of destruction and now I’m sorta stuck like a manlet for life

When I did it nothing came out just boring weak orgasms that fucked my growth spurt to the break of destruction and now I’m sorta stuck like a manlet for life
We really cucked ourself:feelswah: at least I can ascend my little brother