Am i done growing

mudmaxes

mudmaxes

Iron
I just turned 17 last week, i’m 5’6-7. My dad is 183cm and my mom is 165cm. I’ve always been a late bloomer and recently i’ve noticed i have a lot of signs of high testosterone. Will i get a random growth spurt or something? what could i do to help.

I just turned 17 last week, i’m 5’6-7. My dad is 183cm and my mom is 165cm. I’ve always been a late bloomer and recently i’ve noticed i have a lot of signs of high testosterone. Will i get a random growth spurt or something? what could i do to help.

not really i look good i just want more height to stand out more. with lifts im as tall as everyone in my area
get a xray boyo

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes
get a xray boyo
that’s the plann since i’m going to doctor for yearly check up. i tried to get on hgh back in december but they told me i was growing at the right pace rip

• Woah
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
that’s the plann since i’m going to doctor for yearly check up. i tried to get on hgh back in december but they told me i was growing at the right pace rip
nigga how u barely taller than ur mom

idek man that’s why i’m tryna see what the doctor tells me it don’t make no senseee

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
183cm dad and you're 5'6?
you gotta x-ray to make sure your growth plates aren't closed

I'm pretty sure you'll grow more, but get that x-ray

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes
183cm dad and you're 5'6?
you gotta x-ray to make sure your growth plates aren't closed

I'm pretty sure you'll grow more, but get that x-ray
will do mann thanks