am i dumb or

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
you guys see the patterns too right? you go to a dating app and text a handful of girls. their replies are same and their text mannerisms too. they are all tryna be friendly at first and innocent but you know they arent cmon now nigga. wHY ARE they all the same im not even like hating women or anything just genuine question, why are all women the same.

• +1
Reactions: h111, GabachoCopium, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
dating apps ruined my life

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Samsepioler
dating apps ruined my life
just go out ngl better than egomaniac girls in tinder who have nothing irl and are playing with you so are the girls irl but ig

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
you guys see the patterns too right? you go to a dating app and text a handful of girls. their replies are same and their text mannerisms too. they are all tryna be friendly at first and innocent but you know they arent cmon now nigga. wHY ARE they all the same im not even like hating women or anything just genuine question, why are all women the same.
Why are you even on dating apps?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Uninstall and go outside or ultra short conversation and first date ultra fast

• +1
You put 5 women in a group that are completely different from each other, and they will become "one" they will start to share the same taste in food music have the same opinions etc, and if not they will hate each other, women are all the same, act the same, and if one of them trys to be different, she will be hated. It doesnt work the same for men

• +1
i dont rott on the forum which indicates i go out niga
It’s not that, I was on app then one day I could legit fuck a girl on the first day during a parties.

After this I never came back on app like it’s such a waste of energy

• +1
It’s not that, I was on app then one day I could legit fuck a girl on the first day during a parties.

After this I never came back on app like it’s such a waste of energy
dude im all about fucking n shit but i dont like being around whores lmao i want to have actual relationship not a whore that fucks everyone ngl

You put 5 women in a group that are completely different from each other, and they will become "one" they will start to share the same taste in food music have the same opinions etc, and if not they will hate each other, women are all the same, act the same, and if one of them trys to be different, she will be hated. It doesnt work the same for men
i agree man, they say they arent sluts but it comes down to the point that they know they aint saying the truth

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
dude im all about fucking n shit but i dont like being around whores lmao i want to have actual relationship not a whore that fucks everyone ngl
Oh I think it’s depend about the bar or the place, there is clearly place for whore and other for girlfriend type.

And it’s even your look to, do u look like a fuccboi or a mommy boy

i agree man, they say they arent sluts but it comes down to the point that they know they aint saying the truth
Its true man, why do you think man are proud of having ex-girlfriends, while women always hate on them,
Example:
"Omg my boyfriend was so ugly,short and many other bad words"
But the true question is: was he that bad? Or you are just mad that u have another plus on your bodycount?

• +1
Oh I think it’s depend about the bar or the place, there is clearly place for whore and other for girlfriend type.

And it’s even your look to, do u look like a fuccboi or a mommy boy
I Dunno i look average, but girls tell me im sus and i have hoes

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Its true man, why do you think man are proud of having ex-girlfriends, while women always hate on them,
Example:
"Omg my boyfriend was so ugly,short and many other bad words"
But the true question is: was he that bad? Or you are just mad that u have another plus on your bodycount?
I Confronted a girl that has just made out with an ugly guy. and she told me that he was ugly and she didnt enjoy it. what a fucking joke lmaoooo if she didnt like him why would she even do that? is she a whore *yea obviously

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I Confronted a girl that has just made out with an ugly guy. and she told me that he was ugly and she didnt enjoy it. what a fucking joke lmaoooo if she didnt like him why would she even do that? is she a whore *yea obviously
They think they are so worth it of something it becomes funny, they use clothes makeup hair to fraud, you can truly know how ugly they are by asking them this:
How much pretty do you feel after waking up?
Their hair is disgusting, they didnt put makeup on, and they are w pijamas. Thats how they truly look🤣

• +1
Brother, why are you still talking? Muh rabies.

• So Sad