Reactions: boss8055
Sorry bro but the eyes scream

I AM A CUCK I love the hotel chair and watching

Otherwise MTN or smth

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, boss8055, Doommaxxed and 3 others
Can you tell me what is wrong with my eyes is it the eye brows or is it my bone or something else

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
honestly bro, you look like you just watched your dog get hit by a truck in the first picture its kinda fuckin funny
good nose, lips, and eyeshape
obviously forward grown

all you can do to ascend is get older lmao
keep lifting, do a lot of cardio, and eat a slight caloric surplus to supply your body with the nutrients, and calories it requires to fuel your growth.

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible and sive615
honestly bro, you look like you just watched your dog get hit by a truck in the first picture its kinda fuckin funny
good nose, lips, and eyeshape
obviously forward grown

all you can do to ascend is get older lmao
keep lifting, do a lot of cardio, and eat a slight caloric surplus to supply your body with the nutrients, and calories it requires to fuel your growth.
meaning your skull will continue to grow (zygos, jaw, chin, yada yada)
think about it
most, if not all people, don't look like they did at 15 when they're 25

• +1
Reactions: sive615
meaning your skull will continue to grow (zygos, jaw, chin, yada yada)
think about it
most, if not all people, don't look like they did at 15 when they're 25
Thanks bro 😎

• +1
Reactions: jezebel
Dye your hair and eyebrows to black. Will make a massive difference

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iminvisible, Clqs, boss8055 and 1 other person
Thanks bro 😎
Yeah, man no issue, and pardon the first part; I was extremely high, so a lot of things became funny to me.

Honestly, you're a handsome kid, and since you're young still you have a 'cute / pretty boy / youthful' sort of look to you, so for now it works for your age demographic.
Realistically, you should just focus on fitness and feeding your body properly through puberty as I said before, but I think the biggest thing you can do is work on your facial expressions.

Contrary to popular belief, it is something you have to learn / practice / work on.
Try spending time staring in the mirror, and try to do various expressions and work out what looks the most natural, but also attractive
I.E, staring dead into the mirror with a neutral face is not great / unappealing / low-trust in terms of facial expression, learn to make a connection with your facial muscles (mostly the eyes, lips, and brows) and associate that feeling with the expression you want to achieve.

For instance, a tilted down head, with eyes looking upward will give a "I am preparing / ready to get violent with you", whereas a slight grin / smirk along whilst also smiling with the eyes (contracting the muscles around the eyes), and making sure not to raise the eyebrows too much will give a good expression that conveys trust, friendliness, and no malice in your intentions.

It sounds a bit confusing typing it out, but basically, learn what it 'feels' like when you make a certain face, make a mental note of what that feels like, that way you can know when you're either making a good, or bad expression. Along with this, find out what facial expression make you look the best.

For me, I subconsciously raise my eyebrows when I speak to someone, or when I am thinking. It is not a great look for me since it makes me look like I have shell-shock, along with giving a large amount of UEE making me look either scared, like I'm tweaking, or just crazy, so I've worked on that quite a bit, and due to this, my 'natural' facial expressions have gotten far more natural, and appealing.

Apart from all of this, I think a different hair + eyebrow + eyelash colour would help you; something darker to add contrast to your white skin, and blue eyes.

I believe eyelashes + eyebrow colour (darker) to be the biggest one you should dye / improve, as it will highlight your eyes (which is what you want, as people will notice them first).

I will give you an example with my eyes :

If I were to have ginger hair / a lighter colour in regard to eyebrows, and eyelashes, then it would be--not uncanny--but would border on strange looking since they wouldn't be 'framed' properly if you get my meaning.

Anyway buddy, enjoy the rest of the week, enjoy your youth, do well in school, and try to avoid hard drugs / drinking. They aren't cool, or fun, it just makes you act like an idiot, and eventually you ruin your life.

Love ya, and be safe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iminvisible, genex and greycel
You look terrified.

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible
Dye your hair and eyebrows to black. Will make a massive difference

Won't suit his pheno, and stop telling everyone to dye their hair black.

He would be better suited with darker brown.

• +1
Yeah, man no issue, and pardon the first part; I was extremely high, so a lot of things became funny to me.

Honestly, you're a handsome kid, and since you're young still you have a 'cute / pretty boy / youthful' sort of look to you, so for now it works for your age demographic.
Realistically, you should just focus on fitness and feeding your body properly through puberty as I said before, but I think the biggest thing you can do is work on your facial expressions.

Contrary to popular belief, it is something you have to learn / practice / work on.
Try spending time staring in the mirror, and try to do various expressions and work out what looks the most natural, but also attractive
I.E, staring dead into the mirror with a neutral face is not great / unappealing / low-trust in terms of facial expression, learn to make a connection with your facial muscles (mostly the eyes, lips, and brows) and associate that feeling with the expression you want to achieve.

For instance, a tilted down head, with eyes looking upward will give a "I am preparing / ready to get violent with you", whereas a slight grin / smirk along whilst also smiling with the eyes (contracting the muscles around the eyes), and making sure not to raise the eyebrows too much will give a good expression that conveys trust, friendliness, and no malice in your intentions.

It sounds a bit confusing typing it out, but basically, learn what it 'feels' like when you make a certain face, make a mental note of what that feels like, that way you can know when you're either making a good, or bad expression. Along with this, find out what facial expression make you look the best.

For me, I subconsciously raise my eyebrows when I speak to someone, or when I am thinking. It is not a great look for me since it makes me look like I have shell-shock, along with giving a large amount of UEE making me look either scared, like I'm tweaking, or just crazy, so I've worked on that quite a bit, and due to this, my 'natural' facial expressions have gotten far more natural, and appealing.

Apart from all of this, I think a different hair + eyebrow + eyelash colour would help you; something darker to add contrast to your white skin, and blue eyes.

I believe eyelashes + eyebrow colour (darker) to be the biggest one you should dye / improve, as it will highlight your eyes (which is what you want, as people will notice them first).

View attachment 3077508

If I were to have ginger hair / a lighter colour in regard to eyebrows, and eyelashes, then it would be--not uncanny--but would border on strange looking since they wouldn't be 'framed' properly if you get my meaning.

Anyway buddy, enjoy the rest of the week, enjoy your youth, do well in school, and try to avoid hard drugs / drinking. They aren't cool, or fun, it just makes you act like an idiot, and eventually you ruin your life.

Love ya, and be safe.
@greycel ‘s competition?

• JFL
Reactions: jezebel and greycel

View attachment 3077508

Love ya, and be safe.
Thanks homie appreciate everythibg

• +1
Reactions: jezebel
15 btw also please lmk what i can do to ascend
View attachment 3075780
you're a MTN and you definitely have potential to ascend to HTN

please ignore these copers and trolls above me they're not gonna help you with anything but destroy your mental health since you're a graycel

don't even be this insecure about your looks these guys are prolly even worse looking than you jfl

• +1
Reactions: sive615
you're a MTN and you definitely have potential to ascend to HTN

please ignore these copers and trolls above me they're not gonna help you with anything but destroy your mental health since you're a graycel

don't even be this insecure about your looks these guys are prolly even worse looking than you jfl
Yo mb but cld u tell me what Grace means I am still newish to look maxing so I don’t know all the wording. Thanks for advice btw

Mtn imo
You look normally average

• +1