Am i even making progress

beniman

beniman

Diamond
Bulking is so brutal gained 4kg and im so bloated n shit and I cant even see if I put on some muscle fuck bulking fuck everyone that made me do it

Ropefuel fuck everything

Before bulk
Snapchat 1828361367

On bulk (currently)

Snapchat 35698343

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, boss8055, billymidnight and 1 other person
bro just fucking roid lol u can just use sarms or inject test it will increase dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, sb23, billymidnight and 1 other person
Never do dirty bulks unless u want to compete. Do lean bulks. You should be gaining 1kg in 1month max on lean bulk.

Never do dirty bulks unless u want to compete. Do lean bulks. You should be gaining 1kg in 1month max on lean bulk.
Im lean bulking still brutal bro

Eating only eggs, Meat, fish, kvarg avokado and nuts still brutal im NEVER bulking again after this

Will just do roids once im 20

dont roid at 16 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vzaat, Lookologist003 and beniman
how is this nigger not banned yet for spreading shitinformation
are u retarded? dismorphic traits include facial traits and testosterone increases bone density *dont even tell me ur 2 minute research on why this is incorrect

tired of you retards who speak with no knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Stop being pussy it takes a few years to look good. If u keep going u will be top 1% physique at 20. Dont fall for the steroids meme you just gonna look old and bald and lose gains when you stop

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and vzaat
Stop being pussy it takes a few years to look good. If u keep going u will be top 1% physique at 20. Dont fall for the steroids meme you just gonna look old and bald and lose gains when you stop
Top 1% with what genetics :lul:

Anyways cutting starts now idrc this is not worth bloated face + more bf% if I cant even see progress

are u retarded? dismorphic traits include facial traits and testosterone increases bone density *dont even tell me ur 2 minute research on why this is incorrect

tired of you retards who speak with no knowledge
bro just fucking roid lol u can just use sarms or inject test it will increase dimorphism
Testosterone injections will not make you face more manlier (maybe the fat decrease)

Facial development is all genetics

Testosterone injections will not make you face more manlier (maybe the fat decrease)

Facial development is all genetics
external testosterone stimulates osteoblasts which are used to form bones and help mineralise bone tissue, almost every body builder who's been on test has a good facial structure apart from the 5% (which u can count as anomalous) but regardless TRT is used to treat osteoporosis so stop speaking out ur ass like the other kid

external testosterone stimulates osteoblasts which are used to form bones and help mineralise bone tissue, almost every body builder who's been on test has a good facial structure apart from the 5% (which u can count as anomalous) but regardless TRT is used to treat osteoporosis so stop speaking out ur ass like the other kid
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this you argument?

Alright man, time for you to shut the fuck up retard

Just megadose k2

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this you argument?

Alright man, time for you to shut the fuck up retard
you don't have a response so yes you idiot imagine saying increase in bone tissue wont contribute to higher density LIKE how are u that retarded broke fuck

you don't have a response so yes you idiot imagine saying increase in bone tissue wont contribute to higher density LIKE how are u that retarded broke fuck
See it for yourself

Did their faces get more maculinize? Bigger chin? Bigger zygos? No only some fat loss

Look very good

is this ur proof? u dont know if they ran it for a week, a month, a year, maybe they have androgen insensitivity syndrome? also most of these people are fat so u can't even see their bones

this is legit all algorithim and like gambling u can have a coinflip and it be 50/50 and still get heads 50 times in a row even if unlikely

Bulking is so brutal gained 4kg and im so bloated n shit and I cant even see if I put on some muscle fuck bulking fuck everyone that made me do it

Ropefuel fuck everything

Before bulk
View attachment 3140784

On bulk (currently)

View attachment 3140789
Why do you want to bulk up to end up looking more like bloated gymcel?

I mean you have a decent looking face.

I swear these people do the opposite of looksmaxxing.

Why do you want to bulk up to end up looking more like bloated gymcel?

I mean you have a decent looking face.

I swear these people do the opposite of looksmaxxing.
If I get a good physique it adds to smv. And yes bulking is very stupid if u dirty bulk but im lean bulking my end goal would be this (ofc i wont be able to achieve it with out roids and its also great genetics involved) but somthing similiar to that would be great

is this ur proof? u dont know if they ran it for a week, a month, a year, maybe they have androgen insensitivity syndrome? also most of these people are fat so u can't even see their bones

this is legit all algorithim and like gambling u can have a coinflip and it be 50/50 and still get heads 50 times in a row even if unlikely
Ohh woah! Nice cope

is this ur proof? u dont know if they ran it for a week, a month, a year, maybe they have androgen insensitivity syndrome?
Yea most people who take testosterone injections will take that for life , since taking injections will stop you natural testosterone production, so you need to take it forever
also most of these people are fat so u can't even see their bones
look very good, and you will see that their face stayed the same.. (only the fat decrease)
no bigger chin.. no bigger zygos

Facial development is all genetics, you can have high testosterone running in you body, YOU genetics will determine whats gonna happend

And this process is for sure done after 18+

If I get a good physique it adds to smv. And yes bulking is very stupid if u dirty bulk but im lean bulking my end goal would be this (ofc i wont be able to achieve it with out roids and its also great genetics involved) but somthing similiar to that would be great
View attachment 3140964
He is on drugs. You’ll never look like this as a natural.

Just don’t fuck up your facial aesthetics by bloating and gaining fat.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Im 16 i dont wanna fuck with my hormones while im young
this is the smartest thing anyone has done on .org people on here blast at 14 which is fucking dumb

• JFL
Reactions: yex
Top 1% with what genetics :lul:

Anyways cutting starts now idrc this is not worth bloated face + more bf% if I cant even see progress
Top 1% when comparing yourself to the whole population. You could still be top 30% for people that go to the gym. You should just maintain your current weight and slowly build muscle.just eat healthy and there shouldn't be any bloat.

For starters it takes time to see bulk gains. You shouldn't rate your bulking progress unless you take atleast 6 months to bulk first.
Second, its hard to tell until you cut because there is like a buffer zone where when you bulk you gain fat and it's hard to see the gains you made and you may feel smaller. But keep going. Don't dirty bulk either.
You did make some progress btw. But if you keep questioning the bulk Everytime you gain a bit of fat, you won't get the body you want as fast. It takes a lot longer to put on muscle without putting on any fat than gaining a little fat with the muscle.