Clouds006

Clouds006

Mumbais greatest dark triad slayer
IMG 6358

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 56659 and BullyofAlphaBitches
What's with the faggot hand gesture?

Looks maybe 5/10 max if at least average height.

HTN-Lite

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
You are a chadlite op, also are you part ethnic ?

nigga find a new friend group or part to go to😹
Only one of the guys in this pic is my friend, I would rather kms than have to hookup with one of those mediocre foids. Plenty of bad bitches at that party tho just not in that picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931 and Deleted member 64865
You are a chadlite op, also are you part ethnic ?
not really, I’m genetically Iberian from northern Spain and Portugal, im about 3% North African so that’s about it

looks nearly chadlite, btw op why does sub5s in that pic have a woman in their hands while u have a cup?

looks nearly chadlite, btw op why does sub5s in that pic have a woman in their hands while u have a cup?
Bro I am not interested in that girl 😂

Bro I am not interested in that girl 😂
good shit brudda, good transformation I saw ur shit

U got lucky u got fixed by good Ortho, I got fucked by one and I have severe overbite as well, now I need bimax jfl

good shit brudda, good transformation I saw ur shit

U got lucky u got fixed by good Ortho, I got fucked by one and I have severe overbite as well, now I need bimax jfl
Yeah my new ortho saved me, the one I had at first extracted 2 molars which fucking destroyed me

Yeah my new ortho saved me, the one I had at first extracted 2 molars which fucking destroyed me
Damn nigga how u fixed the extracted molars, they also exteacted shit on mine

did they widen ur palate or what?

I got my shit only fixed by 50%, I still have lip incompetence jfl

this why I'm getting trimax from giant implants jfl, my jaw can't develop anymore even if I fix this shit

this why I'm getting trimax from giant implants jfl, my jaw can't develop anymore even if I fix this shit
Brutal I wish I had premolars extracted, but my orthodontist refused

I had a palate expander for only 2 months but I have never really had a bad palate, I have always had an overbite but when I had my teeth extracted at 15 years old it fucking recessed me to the slums of Dubai

Brutal I wish I had premolars extracted, but my orthodontist refused
bruh extracting molars is bad, but 2 isn't that bad anyways I at least look like a normal human

but fucking hell I still need bimax and shit, my jaw is small why my father got wide ass jaw, cause of this overjet and bite

I had a palate expander for only 2 months but I have never really had a bad palate, I have always had an overbite but when I had my teeth extracted at 15 years old it fucking recessed me to the slums of Dubai
then how did they fixed that bruh?

bruh extracting molars is bad, but 2 isn't that bad anyways I at least look like a normal human

but fucking hell I still need bimax and shit, my jaw is small why my father got wide ass jaw, cause of this overjet and bite
I am a different case, slight bimaxillary proteusion can pm

11 months of forsus appliance and 3 months of elastics which I stopped using a month ago, finally getting my braces off soon as my bite is fully corrected

If you have the money I’m sure giant implants will save you, best in the game

11 months of forsus appliance and 3 months of elastics which I stopped using a month ago, finally getting my braces off soon as my bite is fully corrected
wtf, my dentist is do fucking dumb I wanna kill that bitch

bro ur mad lucky with that dentist, Idk where to find this niggas at all

If you have the money I’m sure giant implants will save you, best in the game
Yes man I'm saving money rn, I really don't think I'd still have any room for bone remodeling even if I fix my overjet cause I'm 18 already

wtf, my dentist is do fucking dumb I wanna kill that bitch

bro ur mad lucky with that dentist, Idk where to find this niggas at all

Thanks bro but I'm cooked, I live in an ethnic country, only way to save myself is to go to giant implants

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
chadlite you have good bones

• +1
Low chadlite

• +1