Am I fucked if my icd is 1.3x the size of my pfl?

B

borginburger123

Iron
My icd is 38/40mm and my pfl is 30mm. My es ratio is .47/.48 so I don't know if that makes it fine. Personally I think my eyes look kinda wide set but I don't think it looks weird. But what do u guys think?

My icd is 38/40mm and my pfl is 30mm. My es ratio is .47/.48 so I don't know if that makes it fine. Personally I think my eyes look kinda wide set but I don't think it looks weird. But what do u guys think?
these ratios dont make sense in my brain, also 38/40mm icd is very high

I have same problem but perfect esr, it's nearly unfixable if above 1.2. Epicanthoplasty brought mine from 1.45 to around 1.275

these ratios dont make sense in my brain, also 38/40mm icd is very high. Yeah I know the average icd is between 30 or 34. People say that es ratio is more important than the specific measurements and I agree to an extent but I don't know to what extent it is. At some point I think even though your es ratio is good it can look weird if specific measurements are way off like pfl or icd.

I have same problem but perfect esr, it's nearly unfixable if above 1.2. Epicanthoplasty brought mine from 1.45 to around 1.275

How did it change your look? Sadly I can't get epicanthoplasty but I was thinking about widening the outer corners of my eyes but my ocd to esr ratio is ideal apparently so idk if that would make my eyes look further apart instead.

How did it change your look? Sadly I can't get epicanthoplasty but I was thinking about widening the outer corners of my eyes but my ocd to esr ratio is ideal apparently so idk if that would make my eyes look further apart instead.
Still looks noticeably far apart, I hate it tbh. Safest bet would be to just use clear mascara to fraud wider pfl, there are surgeries to widen pfl or bring eyes closer together but they are very risky and obscure. U also risk throwing pfl to pfh out of harmony if it's already above 3:1

Still looks noticeably far apart, I hate it tbh. Safest bet would be to just use clear mascara to fraud wider pfl, there are surgeries to widen pfl or bring eyes closer together but they are very risky and obscure. U also risk throwing pfl to pfh out of harmony if it's already above 3:1
Surgerymaxxer1998

What anime is this from?

I feel like maybe your being delusional about it. I say that cuz I think my ratios look mostly fine but I think part of it could be because my eyebrows make my eyes look closer together.

• +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998