Am I fucking retarded?

D

Deleted member 31304

Iron
About a year ago I turned down a makeout session from a HTB latina friend of mine. I was kissless (still am) and in conversation with her she offered to take my first kiss. It was late at night just the two of us, sitting on a roof under a street light. The only reason I turned her down is because she is the ex girlfriend of my best friend. Now I kind of regret my decision. Am I a fucking retard for not taking it? Or am I a decent person for not betraying my friend?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Zeruel and kimtaehyung
dnrd yes you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Yes u are, Friendships dont compare to latina pussy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Hades, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
Yes u are, Friendships dont compare to latina pussy
Guess i'm a volcel high inhib bitch lol

edit: Oh yeah and she wasn't even the shitskin pheno, she's lightskin puerto rican jfl

Last edited:
I mean personally I wouldn’t, I put friendships before that shit, but if you want to be a spineless backstabbing rat, go ahead

But if that dude is really a good friend of yours, you shouldn’t even consider this 🤣

if he’s just some acquaintance then I wouldn’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, cutie_pie, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I mean personally I wouldn’t, I put friendships before that shit, but if you want to be a spineless backstabbing rat, go ahead

But if that dude is really a good friend of yours, you shouldn’t even consider this 🤣

if he’s just some acquaintance then I wouldn’t care
Yeah that's why I completely turned it down back then. He was too good of a friend, it wasn't worth it. I'm only reflecting on it now to get opinions because that was basically my only shot at a kiss. So now I'm just sad because I never get any affection from women. Its also because she was a crush of mine years ago. But I think I made the right choice.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah that's why I completely turned it down back then. He was too good of a friend, it wasn't worth it. I'm only reflecting on it now to get opinions because that was basically my only shot at a kiss. So now I'm just sad because I never get any affection from women. It’s also because she was a crush of mine years ago. But I think I made the right choice.
I mean if anything it’s lifefuel, sounds like you’re KHHV but unless she was doing that to get back at her ex or something, clearly you can maybe get some pussy lol

imo it’s just never worth it. I’d never forgive a friend if he did something like that to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31304
I mean if anything it’s lifefuel, sounds like you’re KHHV but unless she was doing that to get back at her ex or something, clearly you can maybe get some pussy lol

imo it’s just never worth it. I’d never forgive a friend if he did something like that to me
I am not hugless because I have lots of female friends, and it may have been to get back at him but the context was we just came back from a party that got shut down in like 15 minutes, so we didnt get any. We were both complaining about it and then she suggested that maybe she could kiss me. So off of that I don't know.

I am not hugless because I have lots of female friends, and it may have been to get back at him but the context was we just came back from a party that got shut down in like 15 minutes, so we didnt get any. We were both complaining about it and then she suggested that maybe she could kiss me. So off of that I don't know.
lol bluds still thinking about a kiss oppurtunity from a year ago…

You should try to not let such insignificant things run your mind

kissing drunk foids is easy g, sometimes they’ll even go for it themselves. Just go to some parties or clubs and literally talk to girls. it’s not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 31304 and DickLatinCel
Latinas are inferior subhumans. They can't compete with white women. Stop this fucking cope it's like whites coping with fucking gooks. We all know white women are the top of the line everything else is fucking cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 31304
lol bluds still thinking about a kiss oppurtunity from a year ago…

You should try to not let such insignificant things run your mind

kissing drunk foids is easy g, sometimes they’ll even go for it themselves. Just go to some parties or clubs and literally talk to girls. it’s not that deep
Yeah I'm that much of a turbovirgin lmao. And I agree, I really want to not be plagued from such insignificant things, but my brain is retarded and can only think of carnal desires such as that. No matter how much I try to find purpose outside of that. Shit sucks.

Yeah I'm that much of a turbovirgin lmao. And I agree, I really want to not be plagued from such insignificant things, but my brain is retarded and can only think of carnal desires such as that. No matter how much I try to find purpose outside of that. Shit sucks.
How old are you?

Latinas are inferior subhumans. They can't compete with white women. Stop this fucking cope it's like whites coping with fucking gooks. We all know white women are the top of the line everything else is fucking cope
I only mentioned the latina part because I know a lot of people hold them in high regard and I wanted to give people an idea of why I feel the way I do about it. Even if it is cope, i'm sure people can understand the perspective more with that lens. Also i'm a ricel so its still punching up for me jfl

17, 18 very soon heading into college
lol dude I’m not that much older than you but I’d literally do anything to go back to that age

I would have done shit so differently.

you sound like a normal guy, don’t want to be patronising but some of us have real issues and problems, and you’re sat here worrying about some kiss you could have had a year ago

if you need surgeries try to get them before college. Or at the very least gymcel and softmax/get decent clothes, you’ll be all good in uni.

• +1
How old are you?
I think part of the reason I am thinking about it too is she is definitely above my looksmatch. I've always suspected i'm pretty ugly and people in the forum were rating me ltn-mtn earlier, and as I said she's at least high tier becky. So its a rare chance for me.

• +1
lol dude I’m not that much older than you but I’d literally do anything to go back to that age

I would have done shit so differently.

you sound like a normal guy, don’t want to be patronising but some of us have real issues and problems, and you’re sat here worrying about some kiss you could have had a year ago

if you need surgeries try to get them before college. Or at the very least gymcel and softmax/get decent clothes, you’ll be all good in uni.
Yeah you're right, I think its also partially because this site and .is which i've been browsing for a couple months have kind of taken a toll on my mental health. So i'm starting to think about stuff like this a lot more.

• +1
I think part of the reason I am thinking about it too is she is definitely above my looksmatch. I've always suspected i'm pretty ugly and people in the forum were rating me ltn-mtn earlier, and as I said she's at least high tier becky. So its a rare chance for me.
Tbh one thing I would say is that I’d definitely try to get some experience before you go off to university. I feel like it’s easier when you’re younger to get girls.
Yeah you're right, I think it’s also partially because this site and .is which i've been browsing for a couple months have kind of taken a toll on my mental health. So i'm starting to think about stuff like this a lot more.
lol that’s everyone’s situation, I’ve rotted my mind with PSL for 6 years now. Definitely made me more resentful, as if I wasn’t cynical enough.

people want to chill with the happy go lucky, normie type dude. also someone who isn’t a child, aka you can drive, not emotionally immature etc

looks matter of course but I’m basically saying if you don’t approach the info you get from this site correctly, you’ll become some hateful man child best case scenario. need to apply the shit properly

• +1
Tbh one thing I would say is that I’d definitely try to get some experience before you go off to university. I feel like it’s easier when you’re younger to get girls.

lol that’s everyone’s situation, I’ve rotted my mind with PSL for 6 years now. Definitely made me more resentful, as if I wasn’t cynical enough.

people want to chill with the happy go lucky, normie type dude. also someone who isn’t a child, aka you can drive, not emotionally immature etc

looks matter of course but I’m basically saying if you don’t approach the info you get from this site correctly, you’ll become some hateful man child best case scenario. need to apply the shit properly
Thanks I appreciate the advice. One thing I will say is i'm going off to college too soon to get any experience by then, but i'm sure its fine. I can already feel myself getting more cynical, I only look at people now in the context of appearance and if they mog me etc. I think I really just need to focus on the looksmaxing part more and less about the blackpill stuff. Although I believe its pretty valid. Gotta stay off .is though. Kind of a shit forum.

• +1
Thanks I appreciate the advice. One thing I will say is i'm going off to college too soon to get any experience by then, but i'm sure its fine. I can already feel myself getting more cynical, I only look at people now in the context of appearance and if they mog me etc. I think I really just need to focus on the looksmaxing part more and less about the blackpill stuff. Although I believe its pretty valid. Gotta stay off .is though. Kind of a shit forum.
yh g feel free to PM me if you like, we can talk about whatever

• +1
yh g feel free to PM me if you like, we can talk about whatever
Sounds good, i'll pm you if I have any questions. Speaking of mental health, i'm suprised youre even a little ok after being on here for 28k posts. That isn't meant to be an insult. Hope its all good though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
"Ex girlfriend"

Youre a fucking retard holy fuck

• JFL
Sounds good, i'll pm you if I have any questions. Speaking of mental health, i'm suprised youre even a little ok after being on here for 28k posts. That isn't meant to be an insult. Hope its all good though.
Lol it’s not like that g but I have way bigger issues in my life than to let shit like blackpill ruin my mind

• +1
Lol it’s not like that g but I have way bigger issues in my life than to let shit like blackpill ruin my mind
Let’s work on fixing those issues, the first step is to open up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 31304
Glad youre tough like that then.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31304 and Deleted member 31562
Shut the fuck up

he isnt as deranged as most guys with a lotta posts, at least on the outside

he does things instead of being stuck in analysis paralysis. I think his lay count is 50 and he's only like 4.5 psl

• JFL
he isnt as deranged as most guys with a lotta posts, at least on the outside

he does things instead of being stuck in analysis paralysis. I think his lay count is 50 and he's only like 4.5 psl
thanks bro

• +1
want me to convert many greycels with edgy names into turkproducer fans? i can get u many deranged clients

On a real. I’m happy to see that you are doing better now mate, or at least it seems like it (y)

• +1
I won’t comment but I have implied from your writing style lol

i wish
i read ur posts when i first came on here and i rlly liked them. Ive been a fan since thats why i seem like somoene who has talked to u before.

• JFL
i read ur posts when i first came on here and i rlly liked them. Ive been a fan since thats why i seem like somoene who has talked to u before.
I wish you would just say it with your chest but it’s not that serious lol, clearly you don’t want your old name so I’ll leave it

• JFL
I wish you would just say it with your chest but it’s not that serious lol, clearly you don’t want your old name so I’ll leave it
why did u come back