Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned

• Woah
Reactions: her
Maxilla mogs me

Most handsome man I've seen.

Ur maxilla is great .
I don't even know anymore if your lying no problem if your telling the truth then thanks all I know is that I can be chad and I'm happy thanks dad for being a beast still to this day

Maybe, but your mind sure ain’t getting sharper

I don't even know anymore if your lying no problem if your telling the truth then thanks all I know is that I can be chad and I'm happy thanks dad for being a beast still to this day
Grow ur hair

Sharper than my cock

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Yes, you’re almost at the end of your goal. Ded srs. Keep cutting for 2 more weeks and you’ll be fully complete.

Good job brother. You stayed committed to your diet. You had the strong will to do it. Now grow out your hair and lift weights, you’ll be fully looksmaxxed before summer
thats only cause you have an underbite. This dude's maxilla is worse below average
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Yes, you’re almost at the end of your goal. Ded srs. Keep cutting for 2 more weeks and you’ll be fully complete.

Good job brother. You stayed committed to your diet. You had the strong will to do it. Now grow out your hair and lift weights, you’ll be fully looksmaxxed before summer

Cope
I'll always remember you for sticking by my side I hope you acsend brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Blackout.xl
Holy fuck that's actually a good side profile

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Would kill for your nose tbh mine is jew tier

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
You should slit my throat with that jaw

Your skull is so robust

Would say okay/normal side profile

I think I know your front profile and because of that I am holding back a bit...

Do you have experience with wrestling? Your ears are looking swollen af looks like ur stage 1 cauliflower ears bro. BOGGS ME HORRIBLY.

I think I know your front profile and because of that I am holding back a bit...
Screenshot 20200207 222357

Understandble rightnow I'm probably 16.5 or 7 cause I did a lot of shit today should be cutting down but my jawline is much shaper than what it looks like just the fat on the cheeks and on the neck
Do you have experience with wrestling? Your ears are looking swollen af looks like ur stage 1 cauliflower ears bro. BOGGS ME HORRIBLY.
Dont know my ears are fucked maybe cause I'm blasting music in them or playing rugby but I'm a back not a forward so God knows to be honest
Your skull is so robust
I think it's athlete level but I don't think it's proper robust like
That actually really looks like him

But he is even uglier from the front
Who me 😂

Last edited: