Am I going bald?

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
IMG20221122183233  01
is this normal or am I losing hair it also feels itchy

Might just be dandruff. Buy some ketoconazole shampoo if you're worried about it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Might just be dandruff. Buy some ketoconazole shampoo if you're worried about it.
Idk man I only see that big part of hair loss on the back

Hair part

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
5mg fin daily asap

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Hair part
I feel like it's just this omg I almost had a heart attack I can't go bald I was already thinking of ways to Andrew Tate Maxx who else is bald and attractive or even relevant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Show your hairline and your temples if you want to really know

i can fraud and cover it up tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShineBright, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ifyouwannabemylover
You are going bald pretty fast it looks like with that hairline.

JFL in which dimension exactly do you live to not realize that you are balding? Meanwhile I started finasteride after a 3mm recession on my left temple :lul:
Doesn't finasteride have a negative effect on T levels?

wut, finasteride inhibits testosterone being converted into dht, if anything it boosts your T levels

finasteride is cheap asf bro
dht is such a bad hormone fr tbh

DHT:

• Inhibits pre-adipocyte conversion to mature adipocytes
  • Promotes apoptosis (cell death) of fat cells. Basically, DHT helps destroy fat cells.
  • Promotes lipolysis and β-oxidation (the release of fat from fat stores and the subsequent utilization thereof).
  • Inhibits lipogenesis (the formation of new fat)
  • Inhibits the aromatase, lowers estrogen levels and inhibits vasopressin. This creates that dry lean look as well as boosts confidence as vasopression promotes water retention, anxiety and emotional and defensive behavior
  • Increases nitric oxide synthesis by increasing eNOS, thus promoting vasodilation

wut, finasteride inhibits testosterone being converted into dht, if anything it boosts your T levels

Not going bald as far as I can tell, so you're saying it will make me gigachad by taking it?

Attachments

• 1638747317473.png
    1638747317473.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 0

I already did minoxxidil

dht is such a bad hormone fr tbh

DHT:

• Inhibits pre-adipocyte conversion to mature adipocytes
  • Promotes apoptosis (cell death) of fat cells. Basically, DHT helps destroy fat cells.
  • Promotes lipolysis and β-oxidation (the release of fat from fat stores and the subsequent utilization thereof).
  • Inhibits lipogenesis (the formation of new fat)
  • Inhibits the aromatase, lowers estrogen levels and inhibits vasopressin. This creates that dry lean look as well as boosts confidence as vasopression promotes water retention, anxiety and emotional and defensive behavior
  • Increases nitric oxide synthesis by increasing eNOS, thus promoting vasodilation
Tales from the slums of Bombay, pre-adipocyte inhibition won't you get you laid when you're bald

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and MulattoTrenMaxxer
my friend had a bald patch like this, and after 5 years he's now nw4

is ur temple hairline recessed?

View attachment 1963865i can fraud and cover it up tho
oh ye jfl ur definitely balding.

I know some people who are born with an already recessed hairline and it almost doesn't change throughout their life. Key marker of this is that they don't have any bald spot at the back of their head whatsoever, but their temple hairline is very recessed. In ur case u have both the bald patch and recessed temples, gg.

Get finasteride or shit from alldaychemist. No point trying to get a (((prescription))) for it. Most doctors are bluepilled and act like finasteride is literal poison.

Tales from the slums of Bombay, pre-adipocyte inhibition won't you get you laid when you're bald
Ye dht balds the fuck out of u jfl

Get finasteride or shit from alldaychemist. No point trying to get a (((prescription))) for it. Most doctors are bluepilled and act like finasteride is literal poison.
Fuck these genetically gifted high pedigree 8-10 years of school certified doctors tbh

unlike my bluepilled retard of a friend who now walks 24/7 with a hat on, u can do something about it

Hair part
AF367E64 DFDD 4422 8195 F23F611432E9

Is this balding. I am running pretty boy hair and if I am balding I will actually rope. My hair is pretty oily so I dunno.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Repentsinner
Does the area around your crown feel noticeably thinner than surrounding areas?
My hair is thick in that area. I have very thick and wavy hair in general though. Another angle. Could it be dandruff? I struggle a bit.
14EA8D0C 7875 4B5D BC3D 8711E1A40B17

Attachments

• 4D715819-6A32-4A0A-8092-BD83666005EE.jpeg
    4D715819-6A32-4A0A-8092-BD83666005EE.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
My hair is thick in that area. I have very thick and wavy hair in general though. Another angle. Could it be dandruff? I struggle a bit.
Balding is the worse thing a man can go through say goodbye to young prime pussy

Looks like diffuse thinning. Get on fin and minox

Looks like diffuse thinning. Get on fin and minox
Fuck. I attached another pick. Could it also be the way I style my hair? I style it a lot with hair clay and sea salt spray and stuff. I went to a derma about my hair and he just gave said I have dandruff and gave me shampoo.