Am i going to stop growing?

RealUsername

RealUsername

Iron
I'm currently 5'9, (somewhere I think 175-177) and I'm 13. Keep in mind my dad is 5'8, mom is 5'2.
I was 5'6 starting twelve, 5'8 finishing it.
I'm really scared I won't grow taller.
Oh, and also I exercise, eat a lot of protein, jump, and stretch.
I hit puberty a few months before I hit 13.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You will grow a little more, its quite likely, don't worry.

Now go play in the playground or hop on the discord VC with your friends and play some Minecraft.

Get lean
Workout
Good hairstyle
Basic skincare
Clean diet
Dress well
Speak well

These are the only things you need to know. Focus on these and leave this place while you still can :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: NeverBeenMoreOver and Nick.Harte
You will grow a little more, its quite likely, don't worry.

Now go play in the playground or hop on the discord VC with your friends and play some Minecraft.

Get lean
Workout
Good hairstyle
Basic skincare
Clean diet
Dress well
Speak well

These are the only things you need to know. Focus on these and leave this place while you still can :feelskek:
Thing is, I have zero friends.

• So Sad
Why? Do you have social issues?
No, not really. At least I don't know. I have one friend from school, but he doesn't want to play with me. I play siege and ea fc mostly. (He has both of those games) I invite him, he doesn't join. And I've tried getting an online friend, but that doesn't work, since most of the time they already have their best friends to play with.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No, not really. At least I don't know. I have one friend from school, but he doesn't want to play with me. I play siege and ea fc mostly. (He has both of those games) I invite him, he doesn't join. And I've tried getting an online friend, but that doesn't work, since most of the time they already have their best friends to play with.
Well atleast you do have some sort of friend. It also doesn't sound like you are getting bullied or anything, that's good.

You should learn to be at peace with being alone :Comfy:

Maybe turn all this free time you have into your acedemics, a hobby you like or anything productive?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
86146.jpg

XD

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and slavicpsycho
Well atleast you do have some sort of friend. It also doesn't sound like you are getting bullied or anything, that's good.

You should learn to be at peace with being alone :Comfy:

Maybe turn all this free time you have into your acedemics, a hobby you like or anything productive?
I don't really have any hobbies, but I do go to taekwando.

• +1