Am I good looking?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
835531F1 575B 42A7 8EFF 6FC4683865F1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Do girls give you mad IOIs when you ride on mass transit?

Look better here more exotic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Video Games Game GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 26092
High tier MTN.

The "Mens Rating Guide 2018" identifies 15 facial qualities possessed by the top 0.1% of w
men. They are:
  1. Great bone structure (subjective)
  2. Strong projected jaw ✓
  3. High set and prominent zygomatic process (aka "high cheek bones"
  4. Excellent facial symmetry
  5. Excellent facial harmony (your features work well together regardless of symmetry; subjective)
  6. Large almond eyes
  7. Full lips
  8. Refined nose
  9. Fine eyebrows ✓
  10. Fine chin ✓
  11. Long straight/soft hair
  12. Rounder, softer face
  13. Intact collagen (aka youthful appearance) ✓
  14. Clear skin ✓
  15. An overall feminine appearance (subjective)
I didn't put check marks by any of the subjective traits, but that doesn't mean you don't possess them. As you can see from the check marks you have at least 5 of the 12 objective traits that the top 0.1% of men possess. I would also like to add that while you're eyes are not almond shaped, they are quite large so that works in your favor, and while your hair is not straight (in that picture anyways) it's long, soft, and healthy looking so I would personally count it. Your lips are on the border of full, but the way you're smiling actually makes your lips look thinner than they really are, so I'm tempted to count that as well.
This means you have between 5 and 8 of the 12 objective traits.
Of the subjective traits I would say you have an overall feminine appearance, but average facial harmony and bone structure.
Overall you have 6-9 of the 15 excellent facial traits.
Of the "flaws" the rating guide identifies, you have:
  1. Asymmetry in your face shape and mouth (listed under 7)
  2. Excess upper lid exposure (listed under 5)
  3. Bulbous nasal tip (listed under 7)
Now, as I study facial features as an artist, I have a few things to add. This is all based on the sub's "scientific" rating guide, however it fails to consider that in practice people are most attracted to people and things that are 80% perfect, with 2-5 "unique" features that are not conventionally attractive, but not unattractive either, and 1 typically unattractive trait that works harmoniously with the rest of traits by providing interesting contrast. This is true for a person's appearance, scents, room design, art, fashion design, and even how people like to be treated.
For example, you definitely have "excess upper lid exposure" which is apparently considered a flaw, but it's a bit unclear what that means since many of the 5's do not have this, and at least 2 of the 9's do. Your eyes are very pretty so I'm tempted to just ignore this completely.
Positive traits that you possess that are not identified by the rating guide include:
  1. An oval or heart shaped face
  2. Equally sized forehead, midface, and lower face
  3. High eyebrow arches
Some "interesting" or "polarizing" features you possess are
  1. Widow's peak
  2. Upturned nose
  3. Round eyes
  4. Wide mouth
  5. Asymmetrical smile
  6. Dimples
Some flaws not identified by the rating guide are:
  1. Excess space between nose and mouth
  2. Weak cupid's bow
Taking all of this into consideration, based on your face alone I would say you are in the top 10-20% of men making you a 6 according to the rating guide, but this is without (much) makeup. I would suggest contouring the sides of the nasal tip, temples, and just barely the hollows of your cheeks just under your cheekbones, and highlighting the apples of your cheeks and nasal bridge. Having larger eyelids means you can wear more eyeliner and a bold winged eyeliner would look great on you. While your face is youthful, the gauntness of your neck makes you look older than you really are, and if you are actually as thin as your neck suggests, gaining 10-15 pounds along with the makeup tips would push you into 7 territory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24278
High tier MTN.

The "Mens Rating Guide 2018" identifies 15 facial qualities possessed by the top 0.1% of w
men. They are:
  1. Great bone structure (subjective)
  2. Strong projected jaw ✓
  3. High set and prominent zygomatic process (aka "high cheek bones"
  4. Excellent facial symmetry
  5. Excellent facial harmony (your features work well together regardless of symmetry; subjective)
  6. Large almond eyes
  7. Full lips
  8. Refined nose
  9. Fine eyebrows ✓
  10. Fine chin ✓
  11. Long straight/soft hair
  12. Rounder, softer face
  13. Intact collagen (aka youthful appearance) ✓
  14. Clear skin ✓
  15. An overall feminine appearance (subjective)
I didn't put check marks by any of the subjective traits, but that doesn't mean you don't possess them. As you can see from the check marks you have at least 5 of the 12 objective traits that the top 0.1% of men possess. I would also like to add that while you're eyes are not almond shaped, they are quite large so that works in your favor, and while your hair is not straight (in that picture anyways) it's long, soft, and healthy looking so I would personally count it. Your lips are on the border of full, but the way you're smiling actually makes your lips look thinner than they really are, so I'm tempted to count that as well.
This means you have between 5 and 8 of the 12 objective traits.
Of the subjective traits I would say you have an overall feminine appearance, but average facial harmony and bone structure.
Overall you have 6-9 of the 15 excellent facial traits.
Of the "flaws" the rating guide identifies, you have:
  1. Asymmetry in your face shape and mouth (listed under 7)
  2. Excess upper lid exposure (listed under 5)
  3. Bulbous nasal tip (listed under 7)
Now, as I study facial features as an artist, I have a few things to add. This is all based on the sub's "scientific" rating guide, however it fails to consider that in practice people are most attracted to people and things that are 80% perfect, with 2-5 "unique" features that are not conventionally attractive, but not unattractive either, and 1 typically unattractive trait that works harmoniously with the rest of traits by providing interesting contrast. This is true for a person's appearance, scents, room design, art, fashion design, and even how people like to be treated.
For example, you definitely have "excess upper lid exposure" which is apparently considered a flaw, but it's a bit unclear what that means since many of the 5's do not have this, and at least 2 of the 9's do. Your eyes are very pretty so I'm tempted to just ignore this completely.
Positive traits that you possess that are not identified by the rating guide include:
  1. An oval or heart shaped face
  2. Equally sized forehead, midface, and lower face
  3. High eyebrow arches
Some "interesting" or "polarizing" features you possess are
  1. Widow's peak
  2. Upturned nose
  3. Round eyes
  4. Wide mouth
  5. Asymmetrical smile
  6. Dimples
Some flaws not identified by the rating guide are:
  1. Excess space between nose and mouth
  2. Weak cupid's bow
Taking all of this into consideration, based on your face alone I would say you are in the top 10-20% of men making you a 6 according to the rating guide, but this is without (much) makeup. I would suggest contouring the sides of the nasal tip, temples, and just barely the hollows of your cheeks just under your cheekbones, and highlighting the apples of your cheeks and nasal bridge. Having larger eyelids means you can wear more eyeliner and a bold winged eyeliner would look great on you. While your face is youthful, the gauntness of your neck makes you look older than you really are, and if you are actually as thin as your neck suggests, gaining 10-15 pounds along with the makeup tips would push you into 7 territory.
Whose rating is this?