Am i growing?

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
im 5'7, and i grew 1 inch since my birthday, its one month from now.
ill become 17.
im satrting to notice im growing more hair in my body and face, in the face slowly but stedily more beard follicules are coming,
and im starting to grow chest hair.
my fat ass is also losing weight i heard it helps;
i lost 10kg, now im 78kg, end of summer hopefully 75kg.
its fully realistic that at the end of the year ill be normal weight.
to be honest its easy to not be always hungry, i eat very nutrient rich food and mainly beef so i have all the micros.

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski and MoggingCurries
go to endocrinology and take xray
dont lose weight fast calorie deficit stunts growth if you do it long and high deficit but dont be overweight
youre probbly growing

• +1
Reactions: boneking772
go to endocrinology and take xray
dont lose weight fast calorie deficit stunts growth if you do it long and high deficit but dont be overweight
youre probbly growing
im not losing too fast, decent rate, plus i eat nutricious food .

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
muay thai? CRAZY bro mad respect 😁
thanks, one other reason why i want to be taller is becasue i want to go pro fr.
the 2 main guys that are the best are like 20 and 6'3, so i kinda fell sub-human.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
If you're fat and you're starting to grow hair everywhere significant growth is most likely coming to an end by now, but that might not be true since everyone is different.

If you're fat and you're starting to grow hair everywhere significant growth is most likely coming to an end by now, but that might not be true since everyone is different.
i just started cutting was 83kg now im ~77kg (both normal weight) in a week or so i can gain easy and lose easy and I also started noticing more growth everywhere, does it mean that puberty is ending and facial development is stopping? or only height. I'm noticing bone growth too tho so I'm curious if it means that puberty is stopping

i just started cutting was 83kg now im ~77kg (both normal weight) in a week or so i can gain easy and lose easy and I also started noticing more growth everywhere, does it mean that puberty is ending and facial development is stopping? or only height. I'm noticing bone growth too tho so I'm curious if it means that puberty is stopping
How old are you;

• +1
Reactions: child__
im 5'7, and i grew 1 inch since my birthday, its one month from now.
ill become 17.
im satrting to notice im growing more hair in my body and face, in the face slowly but stedily more beard follicules are coming,
and im starting to grow chest hair.
my fat ass is also losing weight i heard it helps;
i lost 10kg, now im 78kg, end of summer hopefully 75kg.
its fully realistic that at the end of the year ill be normal weight.
to be honest its easy to not be always hungry, i eat very nutrient rich food and mainly beef so i have all the micros.
Bro ig you need to be taller
You need to go on a diet that contains a lot of vitamins and other shit that help in growth

15 next month so 14
Sudden growth doesn't have a correlation with puberty coming to an end.

Facial development is not stopping for the next 5 years at least, as for height you have plenty of time to continue growing, I can't tell you exactly how much as that is dependant on your estrogenic levels since high estrogen can cause early growth plate closure thus putting a stop to significant growth.

Make sure you lose body fat as high body fat = higher estrogen.

• +1
Sudden growth doesn't have a correlation with puberty coming to an end.

Facial development is not stopping for the next 5 years at least, as for height you have plenty of time to continue growing, I can't tell you exactly how much as that is dependant on your estrogenic levels since high estrogen can cause early growth plate closure thus putting a stop to significant growth.

Make sure you lose body fat as high body fat = higher estrogen.
lifefuel, I'm trying to lose body fat rn because I felt like shit while heavy, the "bulk" didn't even help in the gym. How can I know if I had high estrogen? I had gyno when I was a chubby child, now it seems to be getting smaller now that I'm losing weight.

lifefuel, I'm trying to lose body fat rn because I felt like shit while heavy, the "bulk" didn't even help in the gym. How can I know if I had high estrogen? I had gyno when I was a chubby child, now it seems to be getting smaller now that I'm losing weight.
High estrogen is responsible for Gynecomastia.

Bulking in your case was probably a bad idea, my advice to you would be to lose a much fat as possible for the next couple of months and then at the age of 15 start an estrogen inhibiting protocol and possibly a long heightmaxing cycle.

Don't get discouraged by all that you can still grow make sure you take advantage of your age, but if you continue to keep your estrogen very high for the next year or two you will stop growing earlier than most people.

• +1
High estrogen is responsible for Gynecomastia.

Bulking in your case was probably a bad idea, my advice to you would be to lose a much fat as possible for the next couple of months and then at the age of 15 start an estrogen inhibiting protocol and possibly a long heightmaxing cycle.

Don't get discouraged by all that you can still grow make sure you take advantage of your age, but if you continue to keep your estrogen very high for the next year or two you will stop growing earlier than most people.
will gyno go away with age? I don't think I have any high estrogen side effects only gyno. (no erectile dysfunction, no low libido, no depression)

will gyno go away with age? I don't think I have any high estrogen side effects only gyno. (no erectile dysfunction, no low libido, no depression)
The side effects you mentioned are for men with very low estrogen, while a small percentage of men with very high estrogen face some of those side effects so you can't really tell if your estrogen is high by searching for "side effects".

As for gynecomastia if you start losing body fat thus lowering estrogen at your age it will go away, but if you continue to have high estrogen for the rest of your teenage years then gynecomastia is very much unlikely to go away the older you get.

• +1