• Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, EverythingMattersCel, thecel and 2 others
Be brutallly honest ngl i want your opinion

You look better in the video, I'd say MTN

long masc looking

you good

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Not hideous. But below average. Mostly due to ethnic pheno and ogrish lower third. It makes you look unharmonious.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Your very good looking I would rate you a 7.5/10 you have a cleft chin and a decent jawline and you have a decent eye area and a nose that fits your face giving overall a good facial harmony but you still have to pay ethnic taxes which deducts your overall score so your a 6.5 in the west but if you traveled to your home country you would be a 8 or 9 there

You didn’t show your side profile so I dont know what your side profile looks like so I can’t really give you a truly accurate rating

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and randomuser2407
Not hideous. But below average. Mostly due to ethnic pheno and ogrish lower third. It makes you look unharmonious.
Any hope with a bimax

Any hope with a bimax
I think you'd benefit from a shorter and less projected chin. You look like you have an underbite.

Bimax would help but you'd still look low class due to your phenotype. It is what it is.

You aren't hideous. Just a bit below average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18244
Like this ?

side profiles a 6/10 and showing signs of thinning hair better get that checked out because if you are bald thats going to be very bad for your looks

side profiles a 6/10 and showing signs of thinning hair better get that checked out because if you are bald thats going to be very bad for your looks
Bro really? Today my sister showed me a bald spot on the back of my head…

How is it thinning what are you looking at

No. Ignore Pakicel 's comment he's the resident troll poster.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18032 and 5 others
Facial hair looks terrible but your gonions aren't very wide either so idk what to do in that situation. Just shave your facial hair off anyways imo. I think you are MTN-HTN if you softmaxx. Maybe get a bit leaner and your gonions will be more prominent.

I never said he is hideous. Just like LTN mostly due to curry failo.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Your very good looking I would rate you a 7.5/10 you have a cleft chin and a decent jawline and you have a decent eye area and a nose that fits your face giving overall a good facial harmony but you still have to pay ethnic taxes which deducts your overall score so your a 6.5 in the west but if you traveled to your home country you would be a 8 or 9 there

You didn’t show your side profile so I dont know what your side profile looks like so I can’t really give you a truly accurate rating
Please never rate again

You're basically calling him Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Anchor_Ship, Deprived and 1 other person
Bleach/ lighten your skin, rhino, ptosis surgery. You should be good.

No, just narrow faced

Height?

Ok. Decent. Average. Lukewarm.

dont grow out the hair descends u hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
You look fine man not incel or anything like that. I think youre tilting your chin too high in the video and its not your natural head position, making you look weird

Literally shave your face asap + get a decent haircut you look like a hideous Indian tiktoker :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
u don't look that Hideous but u need2improve ur Bite! Cuz i think u hv Malocussion and u hv ur lower jaw jutting Frwrd:( Mew Hard! Chew Hard! Justz dont continue doin these when u fear that u m8 hv Tmj! Better get a Surgery instead for ur jaw! U'will luk like a Chad if u hv a better skin tone! Use Tret and Hydroquinon(Ask others they will tell u what's this is)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼:whistle::whistle:

u don't look that Hideous but u need2improve ur Bite! Cuz i think u hv Malocussion and u hv ur lower jaw jutting Frwrd:( Mew Hard! Chew Hard! Justz dont continue doin these when u fear that u m8 hv Tmj! Better get a Surgery instead for ur jaw! U'will luk like a Chad if u hv a better skin tone! Use Tret and Hydroquinon(Ask others they will tell u what's this is)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼:whistle::whistle:

Where do I order this shit

he is projecting his own insecurities onto everyone else

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
he is projecting his own insecurities onto everyone else

This is the 8th million post on the site. Milestone ruined by such a dog shit post.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18032
I rate you 4.3 PSL!

above average minority you would be a 5 if you was white.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Every photo u look somewhere between constipated and stoned. Or maybe both. Don't strain your orbitals boy. U will never have a compact eye area. That's life.

On a positive note, u have a nice lower third. Play to your strength. Besides part of the female gaze, is liking softer eye areas that are complimented by a robust lower third.

PS: Your cranium is recessed too. Way too sloped.

View attachment 1637928View attachment 1637930

Every photo u look somewhere between constipated and stoned. Or maybe both. Don't strain your orbitals boy. U will never have a compact eye area. That's life.

On a positive note, u have a nice lower third. Play to your strength. Besides part of the female gaze, is liking softer eye areas that are complimented by a robust lower third.

PS: Your cranium is recessed too. Way too sloped.
how to fix

Honestly no you have a good jaw and overall good features

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and thecel