Am i high T or just turbo incel?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
When a girl talks to me at work or make some sort of eye contact that lasts more than 2 seconds i literally start getting hard and i have to hide my cock

Or when they call my name or smth

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Darkeningstar
@NorwoodAscender ur the only guy ik here who isnt incel

Did this happen when u were virgin and does it go away after u fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
When a girl talks to me at work or make some sort of eye contact that lasts more than 2 seconds i literally start getting hard and i have to hide my cock

it just means you are young and are horny

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, dopaminebeyondfried and ShawarmaFilth
This has never happened to me unless I explicitly think of something sexual when im with a girl or she sits on me

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ShawarmaFilth
This has never happened to me unless I explicitly think of something sexual when im with a girl or she sits on me
Really? I dont really think about anything sexual. If i do it’s usually after the case, not during

Really? I dont really think about anything sexual. If i do it’s usually after the case, not during
your super deprived and your libido is through the roof do u have wet dreams alot

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Fuck its cause im so turbo incel and touch deprived

your super deprived and your libido is through the roof do u have wet dreams alot
I was homeschooled so i basically havent interacted with people properly in almost 10 months

Surprisingly i’m doing WAYY better socially. I think i just needed a break

No i dont have wet dreams. If i go on no fap i usually have one after 3-5 days

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I make intense eye contact with people regardless of gender ngl I have a staring problem. And when my cock gets hard I don’t even hide it I just continue to stare at them while pitching a tent

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
I make intense eye contact with people regardless of gender ngl I have a staring problem. And when my cock gets hard I don’t even hide it I just continue to stare at them while pitching a tentdo

do u rub ur boner on them

2nd one

@NorwoodAscender ur the only guy ik here who isnt incel

Did this happen when u were virgin and does it go away after u fuck?
never with eye contact but sometimes with conversation

and ya it did for me

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
99% incel gbut can't tell for certain bc no pics

I make intense eye contact with people regardless of gender ngl I have a staring problem. And when my cock gets hard I don’t even hide it I just continue to stare at them while pitching a tent
Half black genes 😍