• Funny

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • None

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Do my threads even help people or is it low IQ funny stuff? Or am I just unfunny :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
You are both. One of the better users on here

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
a mix of both

• Woah
46636221-9890497-How_sweet_Champagne_and_cocktail_drinks_were_flowing_it_was_very-a-4_1628853061428.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, FailedNormieManlet and LookmaxBlau
Are my philosophy threads or threads on uk racepill even informative
All of them are just @PrinceLuenLeoncur getting in some autistic argument with a greycel about race cbfa ever reading them

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
All of them are just @PrinceLuenLeoncur getting in some autistic argument with a greycel about race cbfa ever reading them
I used to post high IQ threads. But I’m not on adderall anymore e

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are my philosophy threads or threads on uk racepill even informative
the racepill is so repetitive its not any new information. Keep posting philosophy threads tho I like them

• +1
Dafuq you taggin me 4 I ain’t got ntn to do with @FailedNormieManlet threads. Answer his fucking question and leave my sexy ass out of it or STFU

• JFL
Idk, I haven’t read nothing of value by you

I used to post high IQ threads. But I’m not on adderall anymore e
Is that that stimulant for ADHD? I’m thinking of booking a GP appointment to get some. How did you get your hands on it cheap? Or I’d the nhs gave it to you what did you say to get the stim? I also want Strattera and Vynasse.

You're infunny (involuntarily funny)

Dafuq you taggin me 4 I ain’t got ntn to do with @FailedNormieManlet threads. Answer his fucking question and leave my sexy ass out of it or STFU
I never really notice which UK racepill threads are by him but you spawn in the replies of all of them

• JFL
Is that that stimulant for ADHD? I’m thinking of booking a GP appointment to get some. How did you get your hands on it cheap? Or I’d the nhs gave it to you what did you say to get the stim? I also want Strattera and Vynasse.
Yeah I used to take ADHD medication and post on looksmax it was fun

• +1
Yeah I used to take ADHD medication and post on looksmax it was fun
How did you get it? Did the NHS give you it cos I need ADHD meds cos I cannot focus or do anything constructive all I do is play video games I need those pills to focus me
I never really notice which UK racepill threads are by him but you spawn in the replies of all of them
Blame @FailedNormieManlet fkr always tagging me in his threads 🤷‍♂️ and nah I don’t even reply in all of them just most and I usually keep it to 3 comments unless it’s some retarded thread then I’ll go spam

• JFL
How did you get it? Did the NHS give you it cos I need ADHD meds cos I cannot focus or do anything constructive all I do is play video games I need those pills to focus me

Blame @FailedNormieManlet fkr always tagging me in his threads 🤷‍♂️ and nah I don’t even reply in all of them just most and I usually keep it to 3 comments unless it’s some retarded thread then I’ll go spam
no dude I am dark triad and darkweb pilled

• +1
Dude how TF do you afford that shit? It’s like 200 quid for 60 capsules I’m too poor to afford it ;(
I am dark triad bhai dw.

This is an adderall post jfl

• Woah
I am dark triad bhai dw.

This is an adderall post jfl
How much do you pay for them? Send me link in discord I need this shit to go far in life cos rn it’s over for my nurochemistry I just cannot focus on important shjt over than games ;(

• +1
How much do you pay for them? Send me link in discord I need this shit to go far in life cos rn it’s over for my nurochemistry I just cannot focus on important shjt over than games ;(
i haven't used adderall in ages bro, do u not know how to use darkweb?

• So Sad
i haven't used adderall in ages bro, do u not know how to use darkweb?
I do but I don’t have any crypto to pay for shit on there currently JFL… hoe mcuh usually is it from the dark web?

• +1
You're a nice guy and more mentally well adjusted than most here but stop ignoring my dm

• +1
You're a nice guy and more mentally well adjusted than most here but stop ignoring my dm
did u dm me bro? I didn't notice, send it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I do but I don’t have any crypto to pay for shit on there currently JFL… hoe mcuh usually is it from the dark web?
like £60 for 15 pills if i recall, shit is £££

• Woah