Am I just a late bloomer?

definitely_notchad

definitely_notchad

Iron
Bros, Im 15, I still look childish facially, no chest hair, no facial hair. I've grown from 5'4-5'7 from 13-15. The only part of my body that looks developed is maybe frame (I framemog most guys I see).
Does this mean my height will increase? If so how much growth can I expect? I know this isn't predictable at all but I need some hope 😭🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Bros, Im 15, I still look childish facially, no chest hair, no facial hair. I've grown from 5'4-5'7 from 13-15. The only part of my body that looks developed is maybe frame (I framemog most guys I see).
Does this mean my height will increase? If so how much growth can I expect? I know this isn't predictable at all but I need some hope 😭🙏🏼
So first u need to send me bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and FBl
you have large frame that might mean you are done growing. Still people do grow till early 20s

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad
late bloomer end up tall actually as far as I know

• +1
you have large frame that might mean you are done growing. Still people do grow till early 20s
thanks for the info 😊. Honestly I think I've had a larger frame even before puberty (for the specific age, like if I was 6 then I probably framemogged the other 6 yr old 😂) , honestly only started focusing on what I look like at 13 💀
Idk I might be coping tho

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
thanks for the info 😊. Honestly I think I've had a larger frame even before puberty (for the specific age, like if I was 6 then I probably framemogged the other 6 yr old 😂) , honestly only started focusing on what I look like at 13 💀
highly likely you will have growth spurt soon.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and definitely_notchad
ur 15 thumbpull/beltpull as much as possible chew hard shit for 30-45 mins daily (dont progressively overload just chew hard shit)

Just eat and sleep lots bro

Worrying about this sort of thing won’t improve anything; it will just make you more self conscious

You are young, try and enjoy your life and you will either grow or you won’t. It’s not really in your control no matter how much you think it is.

• +1
how tall is your father?

Just eat and sleep lots bro

Worrying about this sort of thing won’t improve anything; it will just make you more self conscious

You are young, try and enjoy your life and you will either grow or you won’t. It’s not really in your control no matter how much you think it is.
Alr bro, I know I should eat but Im overweight too so should i go about losing fat at this age? Can't cut calories as much because it might affect height too yk. Should I fully avoid sugar? Should I have carbs as much? 🙏🏼

Alr bro, I know I should eat but Im overweight too so should i go about losing fat at this age? Can't cut calories as much because it might affect height too yk. Should I fully avoid sugar? Should I have carbs as much? 🙏🏼
Eat as much as your appetite wants you to, no more no less.

Do cardio alongside it otherwise you won’t lose any weight.

Basically eat your maintenance calories and do daily cardio on top.

In terms of sugar and carbs it doesn’t really matter. Just make sure you’re not deficient in any vitamins or minerals, especially calcium.

never starve or anything? eat lots and lots of clean food, meat, dairy, eggs, and nuts. Go out in the sun. Play games and shiz

• +1
Eat as much as your appetite wants you to, no more no less.

Do cardio alongside it otherwise you won’t lose any weight.

Basically eat your maintenance calories and do daily cardio on top.

In terms of sugar and carbs it doesn’t really matter. Just make sure you’re not deficient in any vitamins or minerals, especially calcium.
Thank you bro 🙏🏼