am i just fucking ugly?

swt

swt

larpwarrior
my girlfriend has gotten so much male attention lately and i’m talking like in the last 2-3 weeks, she had several guys ask for her number and ask her friend to put them on with her, ofc being my girlfriend she rejected them but it still bothers me

i haven’t gotten female attention other than my girlfriend’s in a while. last time i got female attention was a couple months ago when a anorexic goth whore wanted to get put on with me, but before her idek how long it’s even been.

what i’m questioning here is, my gf getting so much male attention and me nearly not getting any female attention at all, is it possible my gf looks too good for me if not just better than me overall? or is it different with males getting female attention compared to females getting male attention? help me out :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, goodgamebro, CookieGuy and 1 other person
Love Jesus Christ you will never be insecure of love

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Joshrc, Carbine and wrist cry
cuz i refuse to be seen as one of those couples where the girl mogs the shit out of the guy, this lowkey feels humiliating to me i might beat my girlfriend to deformity

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and wrist cry
I am legit helping you buddy boyo, even chads come to Jesus because they strive for love. Human are always insecure of love because humans are imperfect but God's love is perfect

• +1
Reactions: GUT$
my girlfriend has gotten so much male attention lately and i’m talking like in the last 2-3 weeks, she had several guys ask for her number and ask her friend to put them on with her, ofc being my girlfriend she rejected them but it still bothers me

i haven’t gotten female attention other than my girlfriend’s in a while. last time i got female attention was a couple months ago when a anorexic goth whore wanted to get put on with me, but before her idek how long it’s even been.

what i’m questioning here is, my gf getting so much male attention and me nearly not getting any female attention at all, is it possible my gf looks too good for me if not just better than me overall? or is it different with males getting female attention compared to females getting male attention? help me out :feelsbadman:
Shes gonna cheat on you bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy and BoredPrince
Shes gonna cheat on you bro
she knows better, in the start of our relationship i made sure to terrorize her a couple times about if she fucks up with me i’ll fuck up her life

• JFL
Reactions: HighLtn
Girls always get more attention than guys boyo. Always remember that. Unless ur a Chadlite or something. Can I see You and your GF?

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and swt
IMG 2014

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
if you noticed this then it's over of you

if you noticed this then it's over of you
Bro guys under HTN barely get approached or noticed. The fact he got approached by a goth shows that he’s not cooked. Bad take Anthony, I usually like ur takes

shes gonna fuck someone else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wrist cry and CookieGuy
i didn’t notice, she tells me
Let me see YOU and your GF and I’ll let you know if you’re cooked. My ex was a LTB and got male attention (not as much as your girl) but the girl will ALWAYS get more attention

Bro guys under HTN barely get approached or noticed. The fact he got approached by a goth shows that he’s not cooked. Bad take Anthony, I usually like ur takes
the moment you get insecure in a relationship is the moment it's dommed to fail

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
That’s true. Girls can sense insecurity in relationships. If you get insecure you’re gonna be insufferable. Sadly most times insecurity occurs is just out of pure fear even if it’s not that bad of an uneven looksmatch.

it’s not insecurity, it’s being skeptical, if you trust any woman you’re a literal retard not insecure there’s a difference

• +1
it’s not insecurity, it’s being skeptical, if you trust any woman you’re a literal retard not insecure there’s a difference
It is partially insecurity boyo. I still want to see you and your GF in DM’s. I’m a highly respectful user and I’ll try to help the best I can

It is partially insecurity boyo. I still want to see you and your GF in DM’s. I’m a highly respectful user and I’ll try to help the best I can
your retarded if you trust women

lol rr mogged he didnt even reply

• So Sad
she knows better, in the start of our relationship i made sure to terrorize her a couple times about if she fucks up with me i’ll fuck up her life
yh she will cheat that’s kinda weird ngl

• JFL
Reactions: swt