Am I lactose intolerant?

Am I lactose intolerant?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
About my milk habits:
  • At childhood, my dad didn't want me to drink school milk which was full fat, instead preferring me to drink semi-skimmed or skimmed milk.
  • I am comfortable drinking semi-skimmed and skimmed milk.
  • However, when drinking full-fat milk, I often need the toilet within an hour. I release explosive diahorrea.
  • I remember just eating the halal option on board a long-haul flight, and was served milk. Within 30 minutes I felt my tummy grumble, waited long in a queue to use the toilet (with others behind me), and spent a good 35 minutes in the toilet shitting out my entire bowels.
    • The poop was so loud I wonder what the people who were waiting to use the toilet were wandering.
    • Similar things have happened in public and at work/uni before, but they're rare.
  • Eating white chocolate or chocolate made for kids gives me a similar effect but it's not as extreme as drinking full-fat milk.
  • Neither of my parents are lactose intolerant and neither is my sister.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 30884 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
milk be giving me some violent diahorrea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884, Xangsane and Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884 and GabachoCopium

• +1
asking my doctor brb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884 and Xangsane
However, when drinking full-fat milk, I often need the toilet within an hour. I release explosive diahorrea.
That's weird. The fat in whole milk makes it easier on your gut when you're eating/drinking the lactose
I sometimes drink four cups of whole milk in a day and never need to gas or #2, but if I drink chocolate milk or skim milk, I need to asap

• +1
That's weird. The fat in whole milk makes it easier on your gut when you're eating/drinking the lactose
I know, and I find it weird.
I sometimes drink four cups of whole milk in a day and never need to gas or #2, but if I drink chocolate milk or skim milk, I need to asap
I might be milk fat intolerant. IDK.

• +1
Uh oh, lactose intolerance? Your Aryan creds are in question.

• JFL
  • +1
First off, stop asking why to every response; just accept that it is.

Secondly, the Aryans are the ones with the genes for lactose tolerance. I was trying to link that cartoon with the invaders carrying the milk, but I couldn't find it. :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Try chugging 5 gallons of milk and we will find out😁

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 30884 and ElBastardo
My bad that was my cum.

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo

Secondly, the Aryans are the ones with the genes for lactose tolerance. I was trying to link that cartoon with the invaders carrying the milk, but I couldn't find it. :(

I'm half white

OK!

• +1
my doc said you're sick and you're dealing with Shingles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884 and ElBastardo
We will need to see video of you chugging 5 gallons of milk for you to re-establish your Aryan-ess.

• +1
Drink raw milk

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
About my milk habits:
  • At childhood, my dad didn't want me to drink school milk which was full fat, instead preferring me to drink semi-skimmed or skimmed milk.
  • I am comfortable drinking semi-skimmed and skimmed milk.
  • However, when drinking full-fat milk, I often need the toilet within an hour. I release explosive diahorrea.
  • I remember just eating the halal option on board a long-haul flight, and was served milk. Within 30 minutes I felt my tummy grumble, waited long in a queue to use the toilet (with others behind me), and spent a good 35 minutes in the toilet shitting out my entire bowels.
    • The poop was so loud I wonder what the people who were waiting to use the toilet were wandering.
    • Similar things have happened in public and at work/uni before, but they're rare.
  • Eating white chocolate or chocolate made for kids gives me a similar effect but it's not as extreme as drinking full-fat milk.
  • Neither of my parents are lactose intolerant and neither is my sister.
Your bowels could be having a negative reaction to the fat tbh, and I don't think it's the lactose since you do just fine with skim milk which also doesn't have any less lactose available in it than full fat.

If anything, a rejection of skim milk would be a greater indication of lactose intolerance as lactose is possibly found in a higher concentration in it, and the only thing that could make you sick from it would be the lactose itself. You can actually tell this to be the case by noticing how skim milk is remarkably sweeter than whole milk in taste, owing to the heavy presence of lactose which itself is just a sugar.

The fat may also help some people digest it better too:
Skim milk actually travels faster in the gut due to the lack of fat in it, and may have a higher concentration of lactose because of it much in the same way evaporated or condescended does.

milk be giving me some violent diahorrea
Try other dairy products like cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cream etc. to see how you fare.

asking my doctor brb
Your doctor will probably assume you're just lactose intolerant, assuming you even ask that is.
my doc said you're sick and you're dealing with Shingles
Nvm then.

Uh oh, lactose intolerance? Your Aryan creds are in question.
Perhaps...

However, while that is the case only a few of them were able to drink it and the genes for it wouldn't become as prevalent in the population until it was selected for after times of starvation. This is actually similar to how the genes they carried responsible for lighter hair and eyes also weren't very common among them, but later gained prominence among their various descendants due to selective pressure favouring them. I imagine this selective pressure to be akin to a form of "proto-JBW" theory, or even possibly due to the traits merely being seen as 'exotic' by the rest of their various descendants' population(s).

Regardless, they only consumed raw milk.

Drink raw milk
Also, some have theorized that raw milk might give people the ability to digest milk better than they could with pasteurized milk, as the either the increased presence of lactase or healthy probiotic bacteria possibly aid in its digestion in your gut.

We will need to see video of you chugging 5 gallons of milk for you to re-establish your Aryan-ess.
Most people would begin to feel sick half way into their first if they're drinking it all in one go like you're [now both] suggesting.

Medical explanation​

The human stomach capacity is around half a gallon (1.9 L)
The primary difficulty in completing the challenge lies in the limited capacity of the stomach. Generally, the stomach can hold only half a gallon (1.9 L). Stretch receptors in the organ sense when its limit is reached, triggering a vomit reflex that swiftly empties the stomach. Moreover, drinking a gallon of milk is more difficult than drinking a gallon of water. The fat and protein in milk each inhibit the stomach from releasing its contents into the small intestine, forcing more of the liquid to remain in the stomach.[4] In turn, the action of gastric acid and proteases in the stomach cause proteins in the milk to unravel and expand the liquid into a thick semi-solid substance, further reducing the amount of fluid that can be held in the stomach without being regurgitated.

It is often claimed that the difficulty of retaining milk is related to lactose intolerance: the inability of many people to metabolize lactose, a major component of milk. Sarah Ash, an associate professor of nutrition at North Carolina State University, finds this theory unlikely, as the symptoms of lactose intolerance occur in the large intestine, rather than the stomach.[4]

My bad that was my cum.
Semen is almost entirely made of protein, cholesterol, sodium, and zinc along with some vitamin c and trace amounts of other vitamins in it as well.

I doubt it'd cause digestive issues unless you're somehow allergic to it.
My bad that was my cum.
It also probably wouldn't cause it to spoil unless it's been left there for a few days.

You would have no way of accurately guessing how long it's been since he bought it too, and besides...
...it was sealed
Ik I own the milk brand after all.
no, it was supermarket-brand.

ik I own the brand you idiot.
Hmmm... we're going to need to see some credentials on that.

You probably should try it just to see how you'd react though I'm not necessarily suggesting you actually do it if you don't want to, nor am I trying to give you any medical advice.

In my personal opinion, the hysteria built around raw milk is merely just that- hysteria, and I think there's no real danger present from drinking it as long as you're confident of the source you're getting it from. There are also plenty of farms in the UK [and many other places abroad] that are registered and regularly test their milk for quality and safety.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Rimaxtis
Your bowels could be having a negative reaction to the fat tbh, and I don't think it's the lactose since you do just fine with skim milk which also doesn't have any less lactose available in it than full fat.

If anything, a rejection of skim milk would be a greater indication of lactose intolerance as lactose is found in a higher concentration in it, and the only thing that could make you sick from it would be the lactose itself. You can actually tell this to be the case by noticing how skim milk is remarkably sweeter than whole milk in taste, owing to the heavy presence of lactose which itself is just a sugar.

Skim milk actually travels faster in the gut due to the lack of fat in it, and may have a higher concentration of lactose because of it much in the same way evaporated or condescended does.

Try other dairy products like cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cream etc. to see how you fare.

Your doctor will probably assume you're just lactose intolerant, assuming you even ask that is.

Nvm then.

Perhaps...

However, while that is the case only a few of them were able to drink it and the genes for it wouldn't become as prevalent in the population until it was selected for after times of starvation. This is actually similar to how the genes they carried responsible for lighter hair and eyes also weren't very common among them, but later gained prominence among their various descendants due to selective pressure favouring them. I imagine this selective pressure to be akin to a form of "proto-JBW" theory, or even possibly due to the traits merely being seen as 'exotic' by the rest of their various descendants' population(s).

Also, some have theorized that raw milk might give people the ability to digest milk better than they could with pasteurized milk, as the either the increased presence of lactase or healthy probiotic bacteria possibly aid in its digestion in your gut.

Most people would begin to feel sick half way into their first if they're drinking it all in one go like you're [now both] suggesting.

Semen is almost entirely made of protein, cholesterol, sodium, and zinc along with some vitamin c and trace amounts of other vitamins in it as well.

It also probably wouldn't cause it to spoil unless it's been left there for a few days.

You would have no way of accurately guessing how long it's been since he bought it too, and besides...

You probably should try it just to see how you'd react though I'm not necessarily suggesting you actually do it if you don't want to, nor am I trying to give you any medical advice.

In my personal opinion, the hysteria built around raw milk is merely just that- hysteria, and I think there's no real danger present from drinking it as long as you're confident of the source you're getting it from. There are also plenty of farms in the UK [and many other places abroad] that are registered and regularly test their milk for quality and safety.
i HATE cheese

If anything, a rejection of skim milk would be a greater indication of lactose intolerance as lactose is possibly found in a higher concentration in it, and the only thing that could make you sick from it would be the lactose itself. You can actually tell this to be the case by noticing how skim milk is remarkably sweeter than whole milk in taste, owing to the heavy presence of lactose which itself is just a sugar.

Nvm then.

Perhaps...

Bro answered to everyone💀

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i HATE cheese
Try something else then

I gave you at least four different dairy products to try and those were only the ones I remembered off the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Bro answered to everyone💀
Post/Rep effeciencymaxxing tbh

Assuming most can even stomach having to read a post longer than a paragraph to find the reply to their specific post, which I also assume to be the case here since I made sure to properly space everything out quite neatly, I'll probably gain the same amount of rep as I would from responding to each post separately but without actually having to waste more posts to do so thereby maintaining a net positive impact on my Post/Rep ratio from this interaction.

It also just takes less time to do this compared to replying individually.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Post/Rep effeciencymaxxing tbh

Assuming most can even stomach having to read a post longer than a paragraph to find the reply to their specific post, which I also assume to be the case here since I made sure to properly space everything out quite neatly, I'll probably gain the same amount of rep as I would from responding to each post separately but without actually having to waste more posts to do so thereby maintaining a net positive impact on my Post/Rep ratio from this interaction.

It also just takes less time to do this compared to replying individually.
Yea yea i agree(pls rep me)

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@Xangsane You should've included a third option for "I don't know" or "maybe" in the poll, and you could've also put an "explain why" after it like you often like to ask of people.

I don't think you're lactose intolerant but there's no way to guarantee for sure unless you undergo some kind of test for it [I looked this up and yes there are several for it], so my final 'official' answer will actually be a maybe in this situation regardless of what I put in the poll.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
You were Mongolised that‘s why you have fetish for Gooks