Am I Living proof that Height and frame>>>>face?????

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
I’m one of the ugliest niggas of all time and yet I got approached 3 times in my life and I don’t even go outside much, out of those 3 one of the girl was 18 year old white jb becky, she cold approached me at the gym. I get insane iois and compliments. for example

-I have multiple girls that are on the elliptical cardio machine that turn heads and eye fuck me the whole time

-I have random jb white girls smiling at me at the gym

-when I was working with my dad the lady customers called me extremely handsome and hot, they said I was very strong and had the whole package

-this goodlooking milf female that worked in the airport told my mom that “your son is handsome and strong”

-I got severely eye fucked by a ham beast

-multiple strong iois from girls of different races (makes sense since height and frame is objectively attractive universally)

-Had this girl trying to stalk me. She was trying get my attention for months jfl this is how she looked like
E7F7FF51 5CAF 4430 A6CD 2CC499ABFD46

32376C6F 609C 476F A592 7D0117B3602E
-

- I had a couple of girls taken pics of me

- I get superliked a ton tinder and get good amount of matches especially since I use non nt and bad quality pics

- I made this one girl that worked in the bank stutter and she was clearly wet, she was shocked of my size. (I was at my biggest) I was pissed tbh I wanted to deposit money but she made me feel awkward jfl.

-when I use to work at Walmart this decent looking milf use to always hid on me but I was super high inhib and didn’t act nt. Also had this girl that was goth looking get really nervous around me. She was also very exited when she always sees me her face literally brightens up. Got a bunch of iois and smiles from various female coworkers. Even had the assistant manager trying to flirt with me but she realized I was non nt and didn’t do it further. But the male co workers hated me.

-at times when I swipe my card at the gym the worker desk girls give me the eye brow raise like this
9533C6F1 9E67 414A 911B 3BC16551F27A
and I give them the nod but I don’t say anything since Im somewhat autistic.

-I had my uncles wife always doing this to me when I lived in the family house, when I was just randomly walking around or when she was just talking to me, she made me feel uncomfortable jfl
24274A57 E1DB 4376 987D 4537CC9479D6

I even get called goodlooking by dudes lmao, and I have so many other instances and stories but will leave it at that now. Don’t want to make this post longer

I don’t understand this, I get rated 1.5psl here. So it has to be the height and frame halo. And I don’t have schizophrenia this was all real, I wouldn’t larp about this jfl.

Do I prove height and frame>>>>face jfl btw I’m 6ft4 in shoes and have a legit 24 inch bideltoid,

Attachments

• 6B2C041F-BC4E-4677-B592-AADD35C0C3CE.png
    6B2C041F-BC4E-4677-B592-AADD35C0C3CE.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 98
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 1680, Bewusst and 5 others
Frame head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Lev Peshkov, Mr.cope and 6 others
Everything matters
But Face > height > body

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2205, japcel and 2 others
Face rules above all. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Entschuldigung, japcel and 2 others
You're black so face matters less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Slayerino, Deleted member 4383 and 1 other person
2A95E039 7D08 4C68 9FF7 4FAF5FF1B44E

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your frame and height are of such high excellence that they much more than compensate for your face, but that's a rarity. Within the realm of normalcy, face trumps height and frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5143 and 8 others
Can you post a pic with a measuring tape? Insane if actually 24inch, didn’t Arnold have 23.5 in his prime?

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Can you post a pic with a measuring tape? Insane if actually 24inch, didn’t Arnold have 23.5 in his prime?
I marked 23inchs on the wall, and i covered the whole thing with ease, at my best I was 24 but lockdown got me down abit since I can’t train and don’t eat as much
E7DB5685 70C0 4BB4 BA23 8B42F52C602F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Your frame and height are of such high excellence that they much more than compensate for your face, but that's a rarity. Within the realm of normalcy, face trumps height and frame.
So you agree in my case for me only height and frame >>>>>face right? Because everything that I stated was in my post is true ded srs I experienced all that validation.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
why ? he has good bones and eyes no?
He has wonky ratios. I'd need some pics to reference to go into detail; I'm just working on recollection right now.

So you agree in my case for me only height and frame >>>>>face right? Because everything that I stated was in my post is true ded srs I experienced all that validation.
In very extreme cases, yes. It works in reverse, too. @knajjd is quite good-looking in the face, but he's also a midget fairy boy, so he is invisible to girls and only appeals to gay men who are into twinks. So you're like a reverse @knajjd.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
u have forward growth which is enough to look decent in motion, and yea like @KingOfRome said ur height and frame are good enough to make ur face irrelevant, but id say a face with the same tier of your height and frame would slay harder even if it lacks frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5143
u have forward growth which is enough to look decent in motion, and yea like @KingOfRome said ur height and frame are good enough to make ur face irrelevant, but id say a face with the same tier of your height and frame would slay harder even if it lacks frame and height
I want to become him and have face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
not a single word but glad my shitskin victim is back

You have above average face nigger

• Love it
I never got approached in my entire life

• So Sad
Dude, you're not ugly+ I don't see why you would censor your face when there's dozens of pics of your face which is slightly above average.

• Woah
Dude, you're not ugly+ I don't see why you would censor your face when there's dozens of pics of your face which is slightly above average.
I censor so people can focus on frame not face, I don’t know bro I find myself so ugly but countlesss people irl tell me I’m good looking. I think people are just retarded

i want to cope hard too
i'm gonna gymcel

Typical @Tellem--t thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 5143
Do you have any pics from when you were a child?
Did you always have a mogger frame and height?

• JFL
T
I censor so people can focus on frame not face, I don’t know bro I find myself so ugly but countlesss people irl tell me I’m good looking. I think people are just retarded
That just sounds like either humblebragging or BDD. A 6'4 in shoes monster framed BBC with a decent masc face is attractive,even SFcels can't deny it.

• Love it
Do you have any pics from when you were a child?
Did you always have a mogger frame and height?
No bro like I said I was subhuman malnourished starving somali growing up. Had second puberty and started gymcelling at 19-20. Also leanmexxing and neckmaxxing helped a lot, when I find old pics of myself I will be the considered the greatest ascension in psl history

• +1
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry and Deleted member 3795