Am I lost case?

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
Up untill very recently, life was kinda alright for me, bcz i still thought it will be easy for me to have gf later on, I actually thought it will be easy to find gf after studies/ during studies and marry her and eventually provide for her. I even reufsed to take part in dating and sex back when i was 15, 16. I was keeping myself clean for someone who will never be there.

Couple of weeks ago I joined this site and realized two important things.

I am LTN

Women at that age are no longer virgin.

This realization killed the boy in me. I won't find a girl that would ever love me. And the one I was secretly wishing for is ran through whore now.

I feel like i have missed on life. I wake up and I no longer idealize my crush. I should have never met her again. I feel empty inside, I lowkey want abort the uni studies.

I no longer see women as valuable. Right now when i am ready for relationship I can't get over the fact women are whores. I feel they don't like me, they would only keep me around, so i will betabuxx them.

Simply can't take it anymore.

I am too ugly to slay anyways, i mean i dont even want to slay (coping too strong). I am LTN, you know my looksmatches (ugly).

I feel like i had robbed myslef.

What is the point of my existence?!

Now I really don't know.

As i am writing this, cold beer puts smile on my face for a while, but deep down I am still deeply disappointed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Darkeningstar, Clark69 and 1 other person
damm this will be me in a year😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: themanthechrist and ihearvoices
cause*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and BimaxLaser
Dont drop out of uni retard