Am i low-high mtn?

K

kore

Iron
IMG 2933

Take a normal picture

• +1
Reactions: notoverneverover
I would give like a mid htn. Fix them lips with volfuline!

bro just rate that’s literally 2-3 feet it’s not that serious
high LTN-low MTN. Good eye area. Long midface and chin/philtrum are the main falios

makes sense
Not much looksmaxxing (even surgery wise) that you can do besides fixing your hairstyle. Would leave this forum & accept that you're just an average guy. Unless you want to rot here.

Not much looksmaxxing (even surgery wise) that you can do besides fixing your hairstyle. Would leave this forum & accept that you're just an average guy. Unless you want to rot here.
I know and i could care less if i’m average or not this community just entertains me jfl 🫶

I know and i could care less if i’m average or not this community just entertains me jfl 🫶
maybe upper lip filler but you would have to do it right,i think lips is your biggest failo thats dragging you down bc your nose and eye area is really good

maybe upper lip filler but you would have to do it right,i think lips is your biggest failo thats dragging you down bc your nose and eye area is really good
yeah i’m aware of my upper lip being my biggest falio cuz it i get that fixed and my deep bite fixed my lower third should realistically look better