20220709 181415

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
front is decent, side is bad

ltn rn but fix acne and ur normie

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19905
LTN
Have u tried mezoroller? Cut sugar, junk food for good, drink more water.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kingcel32
Tret alone ain't gonna fix you scars , you need some lazer procedures and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Tret alone ain't gonna fix you scars , you need some lazer procedures and shit.
Im waiting for active acne to end then i will get some laser and shit probably i still have many active acne

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Kingcel32 and Asteroidzz
yeah your skin looks disgusting op, but you seem to fixing it so good. Continue to lose fat to get some more angularity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
But yeah your ltn mainly cause of your skin, after you get it sorted out you’d be mtn. Fully softmaxxed you could probably reach a low htn

• +1
ilerleme var la

• +1
But yeah your ltn mainly cause of your skin, after you get it sorted out you’d be mtn. Fully softmaxxed you could probably reach a low htn
Lifefuel thx

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
you should pop accutane as if it were candy

I would recommend stop using acne products because they damage skin. Wash face with bar soap. Stop eating sugar. Accutane is risky because it makes acne even worse in the beginning and increases scar formation.

I would recommend stop using acne products because they damage skin. Wash face with bar soap. Stop eating sugar. Accutane is risky because it makes acne even worse in the beginning and increases scar formation.
I didnt use any product it ended up like this i was doing exactly what u told btw i wont do accutane cant risk my hair

I mean you are a low LTN. I'm not trying to be mean, but your skin is death tier. I rarely see guys with that skin IRL.

Fix your skin then we'll talk

Front is ltn with lips & acne ruining your face, and the side profile is horrible, extremely downward grown

yeah ltn. not bad job looksmaxxing. jaw and coloration is holding you back.

I mean you are a low LTN. I'm not trying to be mean, but your skin is death tier. I rarely see guys with that skin IRL.

Fix your skin then we'll talk
My skin is shit im trying to fix it fucking covid mask + stress fucked my skin

Im carnivore meat dairy fruit only its my shit hormones
Well acne goes down with age. Something you might wanna know about, I had some acne scars on my cheeks which were deep and noticeable. I tried a laser treatment but it did nothing. Then I heard about an old procedure called subcision. They stick a needle under the skin sideways and move it back and forth to release the scars. I got that once with no filler afterward, then took vitamin C and collagen while it healed. It reduced my scar severity by at least 50%.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Well acne goes down with age. Something you might wanna know about, I had some acne scars on my cheeks which were deep and noticeable. I tried a laser treatment but it did nothing. Then I heard about an old procedure called subcision. They stick a needle under the skin sideways and move it back and forth to release the scars. I got that once with no filler afterward, then took vitamin C and collagen while it healed. It reduced my scar severity by at least 50%.
Was it painful i know that thing but im scared of surgeries i want to get subcision rf microneedle and laser

Was it painful i know that thing but im scared of surgeries i want to get subcision rf microneedle and laser
No I couldn't feel it because they pumped my face with anesthetic. Take vitamin C and collagen afterward. I would recommend that first instead of laser, because laser actually damaged my skin but did nothing for my scars. I think laser only works on shallow scars.

Also I got no filler after the subcision, but it still made a big difference. I didn't want filler because those results are temporary.

No I couldn't feel it because they pumped my face with anesthetic. Take vitamin C and collagen afterward. I would recommend that first instead of laser, because laser actually damaged my skin but did nothing for my scars. I think laser only works on shallow scars.
I heard like you cant smile after it or like muscles on your face is weaker do you think there are any side effects

I heard like you cant smile after it or like muscles on your face is weaker do you think there are any side effects
No I had no side effects and the subcision was 8 years ago.

Try subcision before laser because laser can damage skin. I think you can do subcision more than once. Take vitamin C and collagen after to help skin heal.

Try subcision before laser because laser can damage skin. I think you can do subcision more than once. Take vitamin C and collagen after to help skin heal.
Yeah i got told do subscision 2 times and 1 times rf

You got good eyes and eyebrows, might get to 5.2-5.5/10 with clear skin

• +1
Are u half asian

Shit, good to know