Am I ltn or mtn?

T

temp78

Iron
Tried to take neutral unfrauded pics (only a bit squintmaxxing)

Attachments

• IMG_7106.jpeg
    IMG_7106.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7105.jpeg
    IMG_7105.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7084.jpeg
    IMG_7084.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7083.jpeg
    IMG_7083.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7071.jpeg
    IMG_7071.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 0
you’re mtn but you have crazy bones bro, lean out, tan, shave and go slay 😁

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
you’re mtn but you have crazy bones bro, lean out, tan, shave and go slay 😁
Havent shaven in a few days, will do tmrw. Im alr leanmaxxing and starving. For tan ima just use mt2 tbh

• +1
Havent shaven in a few days, will do tmrw. Im alr leanmaxxing and starving. For tan ima just use mt2 tbh
yep that should work, combine that with self-tanners to look more tan without raping collagen

• +1
yep that should work, combine that with self-tanners to look more tan without raping collagen
Do i at least have htn potential? I alr have a lot of things planned out to try to ascend as much as possible

• +1
Do i at least have htn potential? I alr have a lot of things planned out to try to ascend as much as possible
I’d definitely say so, just leaning out and tanning should get you to htn. Your downturned lips are a pretty big failo I would look into fixing that.

• +1
I’d definitely say so, just leaning out and tanning should get you to htn. Your downturned lips are a pretty big failo I would look into fixing that.
Oh fr i didnt even notice that ima look into it. Any recommendations that i could do for lips?

• +1
Oh fr i didnt even notice that ima look into it. Any recommendations that i could do for lips?
IMG 1686
lateral commissuroplasty/ corner lip lift. Pretty cheap around 800$ or use a 3D printed lip widening device and focus it on the top part of your lip.

• +1
View attachment 3123944 lateral commissuroplasty/ corner lip lift. Pretty cheap around 800$ or use a 3D printed lip widening device and focus it on the top part of your lip.
Alr will look into it. Also saw someone talking abt a diy way of using threads to ‘flip’ the ends of the lips which also had good results tbh

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod