Am i mentally gone?

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Kraken
All i can do in public is take a quick glance at people faces and rate them in matter of 200-300ms , i have to forcefully shift my mind into something else to stop analysing all their failos and halos and also come up to which surgery could help them ascend , most of the time i can also predict personalities purely based on faces. Is this too much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, maarda, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
most niggers on this site are the same don't worry you're not the only mentally ill person

• +1
Reactions: gigell, silencio and lowiqNormie
most niggers on this site are the same don't worry you're not the only mentally ill person
Ik , this isnt healthy for my life tho i am obsessively thinking about ratios and surgeries n shit all day and i have important shit to do how can i detox

I only do this when I see someone incredibly ugly or incredibly attractive. I ask myself why I think this.

• So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Ik , this isnt healthy for my life tho i am obsessively thinking about ratios and surgeries n shit all day and i have important shit to do how can i detox
just don't do diy surgeries and you're gonna be fine

also close your phone

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie