Am I mentally ill for wishing I was born a black foid?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Heres why: being a black foid is so easy and fun. I could fuck a bunch of men, end up a single mother, eat whatever I want and become an entitled cunt.

I would never take accountability for anything. I can get fat and blame white supremacy. I can steal from a curries corner shop and claim racism when I get caught. I can blame everything on racism including if I face any hurdles in my dating life (not that I will as easy mode). I can live off of welfare and never wageslave. I can get a white betabux and call him racist whenever I want to.

My family would be black and would likely have no expectations of me to be a good wife and woman unlike some cultures. I could blame more of my problems on black men if I get bored of blaming whitey. Instead of being some boring white girl I could be a degenerate black woman whilst boasting about my culture. I could be delusional and say “we wuz queens n sheit”. Fuck life would actually be so fun. I could post pro black stuff on Instagram like how yt ppl are genetically modified whilst calling out yt boi for being racist because he doesn’t date black women.

Evaluate this yourselves fellow men whatever race you are. Realise how little accountability you actually need as a black woman. Fucking easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
i want to kill people