Am I miserable person deserving of cruelest punsihment?

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
After reading @vratisevojvodo thread and having discussion with @notsocommonthumb, I realized I shouldn't be KHV at 20.

In fact i was so close to losing it at 14/15. There was this girl giving me real iois. Eg. writing me how sweet I am, wanting to hug me, somehow trying to sneak into my bed, taking pictures of me. Even her close friend wrote me letter she, is really into me.

The problem is I was, yet I still am into her friend.

I was friend with her, but eventually she wanted to level the game up. Her attention was just too much for me to handle, and i didn't know how to end things proplerly. So I resorted to ignoring her, hasn't worked so I stared making fun of her. Till this day I regret being that cruel, I saw she was hurt. But why couldn't she leave me alone, I couldn't care less about foids at that age. We all 3 were classmates btw.

Then COVID happened, she must have ridden cock carousel, etc. t has solved itself eventually.

I felt empty, bcs her friend moved to other city. I didn't have any social media to make move, but most importantly courage to reveal my true feelings for her.

It has happened very recently that we had a date. I really doubt the iois are real. She know well i am into her.

What makes shit worse its long distance, we chat. She is happy I am happy. No nudes or this stuff as @vratisevojvodo implies

To nuke it completely, it is probable that in couple of years i might come into good fortune (on local scale), making me solid betabuxxer. I wanted to keep it as secret, but it has unfortunately leaked. And I am certain she knows it.

The problem is I know what real ioi is, more than enough knowledge to relalize she is not into me. I can see thru it, she keeps me around for other reasons than attraction. While it is something, I would rather go MGTOW completely, or at this point slay hookers instead.

I have been preserving my virginity for something that will never be here for me. And if so it wont be genuine. And she probably isn't even one. And chaces of meeting good looking woman virgin who genuinely loves me at 20 yo is approaching 0.

If only had I the the balls to reply to her letter: "I would prefee to fw u instead" but i genuinely wasn't caring abt foids, mybe late developmnet or smth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, uksucks and notsocommonthumb
if ur only chance to lose it was at 14 u’re definitely cooked either way

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, uksucks, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
There were many chances, but i thought it was sinestral behaviour

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I have everything, yet nothing

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You have chances to meet virgins btw, here in Itay u can fuck 14yo and upper so definitely feasible for a 20yo

• Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, FutureSlayer and ihearvoices
But why couldn't she leave me alone, I couldn't care less about foids at that age. We all 3 were classmates btw.
As someoene who wasn't into sexual relationships at 14, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, I know how different of a person was i back then.

But some women prefer their man to be older. I know a girl who hooked up with 20 yo man the moment she turned 15, solely to lose her V card

That's nothing. Try way into your 20's

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
That's nothing. Try way into your 20's
Maybe my brain still need some time to develop.

Wasn't expecting you here, thought you only like feet and smelly holes

After reading @vratisevojvodo thread and having discussion with @notsocommonthumb, I realized I shouldn't be KHV at 20.

In fact i was so close to losing it at 14/15. There was this girl giving me real iois. Eg. writing me how sweet I am, wanting to hug me, somehow trying to sneak into my bed, taking pictures of me. Even her close friend wrote me letter she, is really into me.

The problem is I was, yet I still am into her friend.

I was friend with her, but eventually she wanted to level the game up. Her attention was just too much for me to handle, and i didn't know how to end things proplerly. So I resorted to ignoring her, hasn't worked so I stared making fun of her. Till this day I regret being that cruel, I saw she was hurt. But why couldn't she leave me alone, I couldn't care less about foids at that age. We all 3 were classmates btw.

Then COVID happened, she must have ridden cock carousel, etc. t has solved itself eventually.

I felt empty, bcs her friend moved to other city. I didn't have any social media to make move, but most importantly courage to reveal my true feelings for her.

It has happened very recently that we had a date. I really doubt the iois are real. She know well i am into her.

What makes shit worse its long distance, we chat. She is happy I am happy. No nudes or this stuff as @vratisevojvodo implies

To nuke it completely, it is probable that in couple of years i might come into good fortune (on local scale), making me solid betabuxxer. I wanted to keep it as secret, but it has unfortunately leaked. And I am certain she knows it.

The problem is I know what real ioi is, more than enough knowledge to relalize she is not into me. I can see thru it, she keeps me around for other reasons than attraction. While it is something, I would rather go MGTOW completely, or at this point slay hookers instead.

I have been preserving my virginity for something that will never be here for me. And if so it wont be genuine. And she probably isn't even one. And chaces of meeting good looking woman virgin who genuinely loves me at 20 yo is approaching 0.

If only had I the the balls to reply to her letter: "I would prefee to fw u instead" but i genuinely wasn't caring abt foids, mybe late developmnet or smth.
you probably understand now why you should always take advantage of the opportunity, whatever it may be..and here in your case it has come to the point where you question yourself and blame yourself because you could have lost your virginity a few years ago. It's okay, you realized your mistake and that's it, it's better than lying to yourself and inventing some things that aren't like that

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
I had a classmate who was very into me in 8th grade when I was 14 too...

but the subhuman inside of me refused to commit...

I still regret that decision...

The only chance I had...

Gone.

I have way too many regrets...

I truly... hate myself.