Am I mtn, htn or cl? 17 male 6‘3 78kg lean (I‘m aware of my uee)

7mrvin

Iron
BA0F948D F9F5 468C A24E 4EF3C7FD941D

• JFL
Reactions: Lurkingcel, Saint Casanova and Codeinlover
high MTN you retarded subhuman you really think ur chadlite like chico lachowski you piece of shit kid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelbhai, mantidas, Akhi and 8 others
Chadlite, but can tell frauded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dekuwi, antony 726 and NateJacobs
Htn but looks frauded, let’s see side profile

• +1
Reactions: mantidas
Morphed and still mtn brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurkingcel, bananasslayer, NateJacobs and 1 other person
LTN almost subhuman

u look gay sorry bro

Attachments

• IMG_6269.jpeg
    IMG_6269.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and NateJacobs
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and manletmogger
Looks edited or refined at least. Humble yourself, though, if the title isn't just 'ragebait' or meant to gain engagement. I don't understand how people can be this narcissistic. Know your true value, bro.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Looks edited or refined at least. Humble yourself, though, if the title isn't just 'ragebait' or meant to gain engagement. I don't understand how people can be this narcissistic. Know your true value, bro.
I actually don‘t get what u mean I‘m serious that this is just a normal picture of me it just dont got the best quality maybe thats why, I‘ll just take allat as a compliment I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and Saint Casanova
  • JFL
I actually don‘t get what u mean I‘m serious that this is just a normal picture of me it just dont got the best quality maybe thats why, I‘ll just take allat as a compliment I guess
Bro shut up u sound like such a numpty lying that ur not using a filter, literally no one in the world has a bold glamour looking eye area when using snap front camera flash

• JFL
  • +1
Bro what😭 my head is obviously tilted downwards, atp u just tryna hate for nothing ong
Bro ur literally horse faced filter frauder Ofc im gonna hate nig

• JFL
Bro shut up u sound like such a numpty lying that ur not using a filter, literally no one in the world has a bold glamour looking eye area when using snap front camera flash
Wtf is bold glamour eye area even supposed to mean nga

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
The power of FaceApp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and RICHCELDOM
I wanna say high mtn or low htn. Leaning to htn because of height. Good features but harmony isnt the best. Could be lens distortion but fwhr and gonial angle are suboptimal. MGK basi

I wanna say high mtn or low htn. Leaning to htn because of height. Good features but harmony isnt the best. Could be lens distortion but fwhr and gonial angle are suboptimal. MGK basi
My fwhr is really not great but it looks worse in the pic than it really is, my gonial angle is indeed pretty ass lol

Yall are boosting my ego with allat
Best advice I can give you is to pack on muscle on your frame and aim for at least this physique:

20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

Then, women won't think you look like a twink boy, and they'll actually treat you like a man.

Personally, I've been on both sides of the spectrum, I've been big at higher body fat, and very skinny and let me tell you, the skinnier I was, the less I was respected and the more people would walk all over me. If you do it right, you can get to that physique in 3 years of proper bulking and with your face, it is going to look really nice. I made a thread on the topic if you're interesting, showing also my own progress.

S
My fwhr is really not great but it looks worse in the pic than it really is, my gonial angle is indeed pretty ass lol
Figured so. should be able to pull some decent hoes.

Best advice I can give you is to pack on muscle on your frame and aim for at least this physique:

View attachment 3109313View attachment 3109314

Then, women won't think you look like a twink boy, and they'll actually treat you like a man.

Personally, I've been on both sides of the spectrum, I've been big at higher body fat, and very skinny and let me tell you, the skinnier I was, the less I was respected and the more people would walk all over me. If you do it right, you can get to that physique in 3 years of proper bulking and with your face, it is going to look really nice. I made a thread on the topic if you're interesting, showing also my own progress.
Thanks for the advice. I‘m going to the gym already and I‘m just lean cause of summer my bulk will start soon. My physique aint bad I‘m just lean but ofc I wanna get bigger. I never really had Problems with how people/women treated me since I‘m pretty tall and I‘ve got wide clavicles so my frame is good. Thanks tho

Thanks for the advice. I‘m going to the gym already and I‘m just lean cause of summer my bulk will start soon. My physique aint bad I‘m just lean but ofc I wanna get bigger. I never really had Problems with how people/women treated me since I‘m pretty tall and I‘ve got wide clavicles so my frame is good. Thanks tho
I'm 6'4" but I used to be very skinny at 138 lbs in high school. Now I'm 176 lbs but very lean at like 10% body fat (33 inch waist), and the difference is huge in how people treat me. Best advice I can give is to gain no more than 2 lbs per month, do that for 1-2 years, cut when your waist size becomes 50% of your height or above, and repeat with long bulk cycles and short cut cycles. This is how you build muscle effectively as a natural. Also, I've been growing my arms with 15 weekly sets for triceps and biceps each, which is more effective than the typical minimalist 5x5 type training where you barely do any arm work and expect them to grow with no stimulus.

• +1
Reactions: 7mrvin