lake7788

lake7788

Iron
IMG 0818
IMG 0804

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yeah, 6’4 adds massively to that

kill yourself stupid faggot nigger im gonna come to your house and saw off your legs nigga they gonna be mine nigga its over for you im gonna keep your skycraper ass in my basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, skibidirizzler, chinprojectiongod and 1 other person
Everybody is 6'4 nowadays :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, noonespecial, TheNextOPry and 1 other person
you htn cuz of the height halo

Benkier is mtn and op is mid ltn at best
yeah I agree just saying their mouth, eyes, acne, nose all looks pretty similar. They could cosplay as each other no homo.

• JFL
Reactions: benkier] and noonespecial
u barealy mtn, using downward angle n cheek biting n still that bloated don’t be using mog
not cheek biting that gives u jowels (thx for the complement ig) ik im bloated but thats an ez fix, his rat face is not mf. + i am mtn show me ur face i face and height mog u any day of the week

not cheek biting that gives u jowels (thx for the complement ig) ik im bloated but thats an ez fix, his rat face is not mf. + i am mtn show me ur face i face and height mog u any day of the week
6’4 6’5 w hair and face is pfp

6’4 6’5 w hair and face is pfp
ok nvr u height mog me im 6'2. but face u we might be equal now but i recon i got higher potential, idk ur not ugly so do ur thing man. ur like mtn with htn potential

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
ok nvr u height mog me im 6'2. but face u we might be equal now but i recon i got higher potential, idk ur not ugly so do ur thing man. ur like mtn with htn potential
ily bro u look good i’m trolling have great night