• IMG_5237.jpeg
    IMG_5237.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5227.jpeg
    IMG_5227.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Bruh you look really good but in a softer way since you look like a young teen boy.

6.5 not deformed 15 how i ascend XD legit bro just live your life stop just stop

• +1
Reactions: pilatus
i feel like i look way to young im soon 19 but look 15
Look man, I just joined this awful website and right now I think you're the best looking guy I've seen.

You look pretty and honestly youth is beautiful in men and not just women so you will age well.

We only get older and looking young is a blessing.

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes and UZB_Strebl
Bro your good looking and 6'5 you don't need to be on this forum

6'5 75kg
How can i ascend/what do i need to fix
First pic has no lens distortion i think
Rest are quick selfies
You are already are high mtn, reminds me of Timothy challomet ion know how to spell his last name. Your flaws are your narrow jaw, rosacea, thin and light eyebrows and your unideal 2.7 chin to filtrum ratio. Your best attributes are of course your 6’5 height, highly forwardly grown chin and maxilla, amazing gonial angles, hooded positively tilted eyes, pretty even facial thirds although your hair is covering your upper third a bit and your wide masculine neck. To soft max You look young so for bone mass as you are slightly lacking some, just grow up I can tell you’ll have bone mass, chew gum as you have low set massestors, sleep on your back to fix mild asymmetry and go on your way. For hard max prolly just zygo implants but I don’t recommend you hard max as you already have high potential. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• +1
Reactions: jaghatartjocka