• IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
ltn

• +1
Reactions: youravgincel, Lawarcel, RICHCELDOM and 2 others
ltn you look sick get some sunlight, also grow the hair out and you’ll achieve mtn

• +1
Reactions: Lawarcel
  • +1
Reactions: sub75
in all seriousness start working out, grow hair out and eat healthier you’ll look alot better.
do i have any potential (even a little bit) to low htn in ur opinion? Also i want to do rhino

do i have any potential (even a little bit) to low htn in ur opinion? Also i want to do rhino
maybe high mtn but idk about htn because of the jaw, youre jaw is the biggest problem if you could fix it itd boost ur rating alot

• +1
low tier nromie

• +1
ltn you got a lot of work to do but just start with cleaning yourself up and getting a better trim, you got great eyebrows alr but quite a bit of UEE, but just try make urself look more presentable and less homeless u can easily go to mtn fast

you look a little like timothy challemete but like an unhealthy version of him. get rid of all facial hair so you look clean and get a hair cut that one is making ur face shape look bad also get more sleep and sun ur eyes and complexion look unhealthy. idk if these kids are trolling but italians just have big noses and deep set eyes so their chins always looks recessed i wouldnt say ur recessed. get ur hair cleaned up for now so u look better but it would be best long term to grow it out and maybe perm it

• +1
rate me and how can i improve
4.25/10 now. Get eye surgery and eye fat graft. Maybe rhino too. Rest is ok. And shave between the eyebrows you almost have monobrow