Am I MTN?

C

chinchinchin

Abused dog dog eater
Title.
Is my face below average, average or above average for people my own race? I already know that the average non-rice/non-curry/non-abo, etc. dude mog me to oblivion :feelsrope:
Brootality welcome (chinlet, cart titan, etc.) :blackpill: but no gigaharsh insults and the like please I'm heartbroken atm :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Literal basement selfies with Iphone 13 cam no filter btw.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Whats your race?

• JFL
Reactions: chinchinchin and MakinMogReturns
Son your barley 4 psl but compared to asians in say japan ur a mogger ltn in west mtn-htn in any Asian country

• +1
Reactions: chinchinchin
4.25 PSL High-tier Normie

It's not over for you're just desperately in need of being less autistic and softmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, It'snotover, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Title.
Is my face below average, average or above average for people my own race? I already know that the average non-rice/non-curry/non-abo, etc. dude mog me to oblivion :feelsrope:
Brootality welcome (chinlet, cart titan, etc.) :blackpill: but no gigaharsh insults and the like please I'm heartbroken atm :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Literal basement selfies with Iphone 13 cam no filter btw.

Also u would ascend very hard with rhino

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and chinchinchin
Also u would ascend very hard with rhino
I've been wanting to fix my nose since forever but rhino results often look botched/fake as hell.
I'm scared bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I've been wanting to fix my nose since forever but rhino results often look botched/fake as hell.
I'm scared bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Just do it bhai. Either live as a man 😢😢😢 or risk it all to be a god :love::love::love:

• Love it
LTN for an asian, over in the west

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, to be human, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
No point in me saying anything. You prolly know what is holding you back.

• +1
No point in me saying anything. You prolly know what is holding you back.
over, but im giving him 5.5/10. lacks dimorphism but his face is still reallly balanced and appealing to look at

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and chinchinchin
you could probably run a bunch of osteotomies to try and lower your ramus and widen your mandible slightly + gym and run some gay fringe and youre a slayer
poor mans version would just be the same thing but just squaring off your chin and adding gonion width + gym

• +1
Reactions: to be human, poopoohead and chinchinchin
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
i could imagine him with a good body, a stubble, tattoos, slightly better mandi.ble and a gay fringe cut as a typical gook slayer

• +1
Reactions: chinchinchin and poopoohead
I see I thought 4.5 was htn 5.5 chadlite 6 chad
4.5 is HTN. It’s a range, not a set number

4 - 5 is HTN
5 - 6 chadlite
6+ is Chad

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and chinchinchin
MTN in Asia, ltn in the West. Your biggest halo is your hunter eyes.

• +1
How tall are you bro, on google it says Cambodians are 5'4

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
over, but im giving him 5.5/10. lacks dimorphism but his face is still reallly balanced and appealing to look at
Completely missed that tbh. I thought you could only kpopmax as a gook.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and chinchinchin
He needs a new hairstyle + fashion + not look autistic.

• +1
LTN

• +1
4/10

• +1
chadpreetlite

• +1
4.25 PSL High-tier Normie

It's not over for you're just desperately in need of being less autistic and softmaxxing
how is he htn? you really think this nigga would be the best looking guy in a classroom?? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: to be human
how is he htn? you really think this nigga would be the best looking guy in a classroom?? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and chinchinchin
  • +1
Damn insane lighting, jutting (because recessed jaw :soy::soy:) and squinch game gave him ballou tier hollows, and 12 psl eye area. :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @StrangerDanger @Pakicel @8PSLcel @inferiorpispot234
Literally give him blue contact lens and he can temporarily fraud to David gandy clone :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275, chinchinchin and 1 other person
by pure looks, yes he is htn. Smv is another convo
i dont see it honestly. he looks like a low tier normie average chink that i would see at school

• +1
Damn insane lighting, jutting (because recessed jaw :soy::soy:) and squinch game gave him ballou tier hollows, and 12 psl eye area. :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @StrangerDanger @Pakicel @8PSLcel @inferiorpispot234
Literally give him blue contact lens and he can temporarily fraud to David gandy clone :soy::soy::soy:
He has nice eyes but yeah, he needs blues or it's over for him

• +1
i dont see it honestly. he looks like a low tier normie average chink that i would see at school
he has good eye area and brows. Lower third is decent. He's a low end htn, slightly above PSL 4, imo

• +1