turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
@Ritalincel is NW3

norwood 3/2.5 but your small skull makes it look like a norwood 2

norwood 3/2.5 but your small skull makes it look like a norwood 2
You have no idea what you’re talking about, my head regularly gets called “huge” lol.

Also I think I’m at worst a NW2, at least that’s what people have told me when I’ve sent face pics and side profile etc

norwood 2.5, temple points look norwood 3 but yourt middle part is still norwood 2

idk man, i'm NW2 and yours looks worse than mine

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
it looks decent from sides, was it always like that?

norwood 2.5, temple points look norwood 3 but yourt middle part is still norwood 2
Jesus christ, I think it looks worse there than it acc his but fuckkk
it looks decent from sides, was it always like that?
Nope, my hairline was NW0 at 15, i’m 17 now LOL
idk man, i'm NW2 and yours looks worse than mine
View attachment 128192
That’s not NW2, you’re like a nw1 and i’m a nw2 i think

You have no idea what you’re talking about, my head regularly gets called “huge” lol.

Also I think I’m at worst a NW2, at least that’s what people have told me when I’ve sent face pics and side profile etc
the back of your head looks to be flat and you have a slanted forehead thus small skull i can't say on the rest of your face ofc

FUAARRRRK I JUST CHECKED MY HAIRLINE AND I THINK I MIGHT BE A NORWOODCEL ASWELL!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡
IM ONLY 16 WTH

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and turkproducer
the back of your head looks to be flat and you have a slanted forehead thus small skull i can't say on the rest of your face ofc
Yeah the back of my head is flat, and slanted forehesd is probably due to my norwood too..

FUAARRRRK I JUST CHECKED MY HAIRLINE AND I THINK I MIGHT BE A NORWOODCEL ASWELL!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡
IM ONLY 16 WTH
norwood reapers spares none but it could be a maturing hairline you only have confirmed mpb at nw 3

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Norwood 2 anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and turkproducer
Yeah the back of my head is flat, and slanted forehesd is probably due to my norwood too..
there isnt a lot of surface area for hair to grow so even if your a nw 3 it will look more like a nw2 do you see my point?

Norwood 2 anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded
Yeah my right side is way worse than left, I think my right is like a NW2 and left is a NW1.5.. fusrkkk
in only fucking 17

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fwark bro its over sorry

Yeah my right side is way worse than left, I think my right is like a NW2 and left is a NW1.5.. fusrkkk
in only fucking 17
Finasteride my friend get on it

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
marshal zukhov needs to tell ur hairline to not dare take one step back

• JFL
Fuarkk, I need to go dermatologist asap. Ima buy nizorabal but do I need fin, i’m only fucking 17 bro

IM 17, I DONT WANNA BE A TRANNY...
You won't finasteride blocks dht and not testosterone you'll be perfectly fine

marshal zukhov needs to tell ur hairline to not dare take one step back
it’s just about coverable with my hairstyle.. Fuark I can’t beliehe this is happening at 17, i was NW0 at 15
You won't finasteride blocks dht and not testosterone you'll be perfectly fine
Yeah i’m high DHT as fuck, probably why i’m balding..

Norwood 2
this is nw2 for all the autists who don't know what the fuck they're talking about

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Scarface
NOOOOO WAYYYYY I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IM A NORWOODCELL!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! CHANGING DATE OF SUICIDE!!!!!!! GTFIH!!!!! @Sergeant

it’s just about coverable with my hairstyle.. Fuark I can’t beliehe this is happening at 17, i was NW0 at 15

Yeah i’m high DHT as fuck, probably why i’m balding..
It isn't about high dht all men in a similar age group have reatively the same testosterone and dht levels it's about your affinity to dht aka how many dht receptors you have in your scalp which is sadly purely genetic

IM ONLY 16 WTH
how do you if your norwooding ?

• +1
It isn't about high dht all men in a similar age group have reatively the same testosterone and dht levels it's about your affinity to dht aka how many dht receptors you have in your scalp which is sadly purely genetic
check pm plz bro

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
IVE BEEN BLACKPILLED FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND I ONLY JUST FIND OUT ABOUT MY NORWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DHSIKSJSNSNSNSJZSMKSKZIZIZIS
how do you if your norwooding ?
My hairline is quite high and it looks fucked so im pretty sure i have norwood

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
IVE BEEN BLACKPILLED FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND I ONLY JUST FIND OUT ABOUT MY NORWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DHSIKSJSNSNSNSJZSMKSKZIZIZIS
possibly an overraction

• +1
Snapchat 329458098

IS IT OVER!?!?!?!??!!?+?+?+?++? 😢😢😢😢😢

What norwood am i guys fuck fuck I will die

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 16
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Ur like a NW0.5, stfu man
I just had a haircut and my barber confirmed i am balding (he is turkish btw) and i will have to hop on finasteride

• +1
IMG 20191005 151841

My Norwood mogs

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Pillarman and Zygos4Life
profile pics are the only thing that matter for Norwood 1/2

thinning crown = kys (3+)

This is how I know your barber is lying to you
I am balding i cannot afford to lose my hair i am alreasy ugly anymore and i am meme tier i will become an incel saint

• So Sad
I am balding i cannot afford to lose my hair i am alreasy ugly anymore and i am meme tier i will become an incel saint
Just Wear a hat bro

20191005 202119

Ok guys taken from front camera is it bad or no?

NW1.5 / 2 , if you had NW1 it would be normal as it is a maturing hairline. But you might be balding as it is over NW1

FYI yall this is nw1
1a1a3247d8064ed489a4845e6b4c5a1f.jpg

• +1
Looks like Saint Hamudi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
  • +1