Am I on my way to get cauliflower ear?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
There is some yellow fluid in the crease of the ear on top, plus there was discharge in the middle, which is already healing again.

Not sure if I'm smashing and rubbing hard enough.

IMG 0117

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Nisse, lutte and 2 others
mentally ill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, lutte and Deleted member 3073
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Looks good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Mouthbreath
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
this fucking forum bro

7D5ABE0A 5B6A 4521 A567 F58E9B18A88C

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, lutte and 6’1cel
Looks good bro
it looks ugly rn obv

but would you say I'm on my way to get cauliflower? or just temporary wounds that will heal and make no difference long term? hopefully the former

it looks ugly rn obv

but would you say I'm on my way to get cauliflower? or just temporary wounds that will heal and make no difference long term? hopefully the former
they will make no difference bro, you're just hurting yourself for no reason jfl

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, 6’1cel and lutte
they will make no difference bro, you're just hurting yourself for no reason jfl
I hope the top part will fill with blood and start to balloon up soon. The texture is starting to get wrinkly and I think it gets thicker. Then I will drain it, after which my ear will have a nice hard look to it. thats the plan. things could go wrong, but you have to take risks in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
it looks ugly rn obv

Yes you will get cauliflower.

Cauliflower ear is an irreversible condition that occurs when the external portion of the ear is hit and develops a blood clot or other collection of fluid under the perichondrium. This separates the cartilage from the overlying perichondrium that supplies its nutrients, causing it to die and resulting in the formation of fibrous tissue in the overlying skin. As a result, the outer ear becomes permanently swollen and deformed, resembling a cauliflower.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, 6’1cel, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person
There is some yellow fluid in the crease of the ear on top, plus there was discharge in the middle, which is already healing again.

Not sure if I'm smashing and rubbing hard enough.

View attachment 865803
Most retarded shit ever it looks ugly
i drained mine ASAP when I got it from wrestling

Why do you want it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
baby tier ear jfl it's so fucking small

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I'm trying to get it because my ears are indeed very small and bulbeous, infantile looking. To make them appear a bit rougher, that's all there is to it, just a small looksmax. Everything matters.
careful bro u don't want it to look ufc tier ogre

careful bro u don't want it to look ufc tier ogre
Segesges

I think to get the texutre on the left (of Kabib), you need to get it over and over and drain it all the time

when you're just wrestling for a few months, then it will look like on the right imo. I want the texture on the left, so I think I need to get it a few times and drain it from time to time. its a long process probably

I'm trying to get it because my ears are indeed very small and bulbeous, infantile looking. To make them appear a bit rougher, that's all there is to it, just a small looksmax. Everything matters.
bro please, what is this :lul:

View attachment 865853

I think to get the texutre on the left (of Kabib), you need to get it over and over and drain it all the time

when you're just wrestling for a few months, then it will look like on the right imo. I want the texture on the left, so I think I need to get it a few times and drain it from time to time. its a long process probably
don't do this shit to yourself