thanks for including pictures as reference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Detective, Deleted member 24444 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 27452, poopoohead and 1 other person
based on the photos that youve included in this thread, its hard to say. could go either way @vanillaicecream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30721, Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
You are a bludy cocksucker mate that what you are!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, PrinceofDarkness, forevermirin and 1 other person
be serious mustafa, which one am I?
R 1
brb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, LowTrust and Michael Mads
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 27452
why? I think I look more prettyboy only masc feature maybe bone and phenotype which is failo btw

why?

I have many things post of myself
link them in this thread

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
stop virtue signal give me real answer boyo

prettyboy? What age of girl is okay for me to date?
you’re jsut like any other tiktok pretty boy lmao, def slayer tho and you could probably be dating up to 21-22 year olds but obv girls in that 13-18 range will be the easiest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and LowTrust
you’re jsut like any other tiktok pretty boy lmao, def slayer tho and you could probably be dating up to 21-22 year olds but obv girls in that 13-18 range will be the easiest
I am 18 would it be okay to date girls 12-14 you think or people will have issue in this? I am not talking about america though just italy russia and bulgaria (where I am purchasing her)

• +1
  • JFL
I am 18 would it be okay to date girls 12-14 you think or people will have issue in this? I am not talking about america though just italy russia and bulgaria (where I am purchasing her)
well it obviously depends on age of consent in your location but nah I don’t think anyone would have an issue with it aslong as they’re old enough

• Love it
bro that's not him lol he's joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
yea I figured that guy looks too good to be on an incel forum legit looks liek an ideal tiktok pretty boy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, LowTrust and Interested
yea I figured that guy looks too good to be on an incel forum legit looks liek an ideal tiktok pretty boy
Trust me, there's ton of gl users who are here to looksmax, you would be surprised

• +1
well it obviously depends on age of consent in your location but nah I don’t think anyone would have an issue with it aslong as they’re old enough
lifefuel, I want to buy l1ttle tradwife slavic girl and she will live in my house and I will dress her up in little maid outfit
Under 27 is fair game. Over 27 will think you're a fag :feelshehe:
yes would rather be 1ncel than date girls that age, what you think about if I date 12-14?
cope
I never seen ur pics g
why?
I have bad pheno, I posted video I made with recessed LTB for my media project

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 27452
lifefuel, I want to buy l1ttle tradwife slavic girl and she will live in my house and I will dress her up in little maid outfit

yes would rather be 1ncel than date girls that age, what you think about if I date 12-14?

cope

why?

Don’t ‘hmmmm’ me because I never did…

• +1

cope

why?

let us see Nigro stop hiding

but people think I am not good looking or real because of schizo personality failo

cope

why?

mirin @Xangsane maxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Xangsane and LowTrust
mirin @Xangsane maxxing
I get infected with other people's autism and mental disorders, unironically.
same thing happened when I met mustafa, I developed his multiple personality disorder, this is my power

you think I can get girl like this in poor village then buy her from family brother? I can offer them money and give her very good life in return she is not allowed to leave house unless it is with me and she has to either wear maid outfit or no clothes at all, those are my only 2 rules

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Interested
same thing happened when I met mustafa, I developed his multiple personality disorder, this is my power
all for one quirk ngl

Bildschirmfoto 2023 07 03 um 112420

Last edited:
  • JFL
I have superpower brother? dafuq

View attachment 2295365View attachment 2295366View attachment 2295367View attachment 2295370View attachment 2295371
you think I can get girl like this in poor village then buy her from family brother? I can offer them money and give her very good life in return she is not allowed to leave house unless it is with me and she has to either wear maid outfit or no clothes at all, those are my only 2 rules
what do you think about this idea it is good idea yes?

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
  • JFL
yes broski, mogger trait. Steal Salludons ability to fraud and ascend alongside Gandy

Yes, perfect plan. No way it fails
I know mustafa did something similar to this but the girl was 8, and it work out fine for him.

I like girl with small boobies though so I would like my girl to also have this trait

can you give me ideas for ways the plan could fail?

• JFL
know mustafa did something similar to this but the girl was 8, and it work out fine for him.

I like girl with small boobies though so I would like my girl to also have this trait

can you give me ideas for ways the plan could fail?
Mustafa is middle-eastern maxxing. He's got a harem of underage girls as slaves.

If you want to do the same in the west, you have to claim muh "culture" :feelskek: (Chill FBI, it's a joke, I'm not condoning pedophilia)

• JFL
Mustafa is middle-eastern maxxing. He's got a harem of underage girls as slaves.

If you want to do the same in the west, you have to claim muh "culture" :feelskek: (Chill FBI, it's a joke, I'm not condoning pedophilia)
lol he is actually bulgarian, he has 1 slavic girlfriend who is age 8, but because she live in his house people do not really know and the country is poor so they do not care if he has und3rage wife. But yes Americans are very culturally ignorant people they want all other cultures to fit around theirs they don't condone the other way around
NICE TRY FBI
im not fbi

• Hmm...
lol he is actually bulgarian, he has 1 slavic girlfriend who is age 8, but because she live in his house people do not really know and the country is poor so they do not care if he has und3rage wife. But yes Americans are very culturally ignorant people they want all other cultures to fit around theirs they don't condone the other way around

im not fbi
I‘m not sure wether this is a larp anymore, this better be a shitpost :dafuckfeels:

• JFL