Am I pretty boy?

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Some girl rated me a 7-8 but I think it’s cap, but she sends 😍 type emojis so I think she atleast kinda likes me we were talking about dark traid she said blonde boys look cheap and expendable too her I told her they do well on Tiktok she said she likes dark masculine traid men... (dark hair, eyes, jawline type shit yk) especially eyes she said I think she is talking bout hunter eyes even tho she doesn’t know what those r... I’ll send her seon and Chico to see what she thinks lol the whole discussion is interesting too me

Attachments

• B436E5DB-7E79-45A9-9860-BEABAB2B6659.MOV
    3.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron
u mog 99% of this forum. mirin forward growth.

• +1
A picture from a normal front view would be needed to know for sure

ur lucky asf then u look puerto rican or sth. thugmaxx with piercings and tattoos u will slay in the us.
Lmfaoo idk I don’t see myself like that, I feel like ugly and feminine my voice hella shit too

Ur like HTN maybe chadlite but if you are an autismcel its over

ur on the path to mentalceldom don't do it bro ur wasting ur face.
I pulled a 6.5/10 chick and some 7ish type chick was looking at me at the mall twice, but I’m 5’3 so idk man I need LL ASAP

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Giorgio and forevermirin
youre ugly but your best case scenario can be super low tier normie.
also shes lying to you. not realy interested but girls do shit like this with random guys all the time until they find something else to do or get bored

• WTF
youre ugly but your best case scenario can be super low tier normie.
also shes lying to you. not realy interested but girls do shit like this with random guys all the time until they find something else to do or get bored
Understandable, I feel that why tbh but I was thinking maybe I’m just insecure or something

Understandable, I feel that why tbh but I was thinking maybe I’m just insecure or something
jfl ur htn+ facially with A LOT of appeal so don't listen to these aspie fucks. but yeah the height might be an issue u need to fix

just post a normal video

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover