The most narcy fags are the most insecure and hateful towards themselfs

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, SkinnyTwinkFag, ClintWit60 and 2 others
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: toth77
Dude it's over for you, no offence. Look really bad + light features and non-straight hair. You look like an albino. Sometimes I honestly feel bad for whites with light features, especially if they don't even have straight, really blonde(yellowish) or dirty blonde hair.

Being whites with light features like that is worse than being ethnic, when it comes to getting white women. Ethnics atleast has dark features (dark hair color), and thick eyebrows which is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Kade, Deleted member 1553 and 4 others
Dude it's over for you, no offence. Look really bad + light features and non-straight hair. You look like an albino. Sometimes I honestly feel bad for whites with light features, especially if they don't even have straight, really blonde(yellowish) or dirty blonde hair.

Being whites with light features like that is worse than being ethnic, when it comes to getting white women. Ethnics atleast has dark features (dark hair color), and thick eyebrows which is ideal.
I am indian bro

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Romnel and Deleted member 1553
yeah babe

• Love it
This kid is so gay. He literally goes around telling people that mog him hard that they are ugly, meanwhile in person being a recessed, Jew nosed fag with shit mop hair. Continue lying to yourself and showing yourself your best angles. What the fuck is actually wrong with this kid?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
This kid is so gay. He literally goes around telling people that mog him hard that they are ugly, meanwhile in person being a recessed, Jew nosed fag with shit mop hair. Continue lying to yourself and showing yourself your best angles. What the fuck is actually wrong with this kid?
calm down bro im sorry for mogging u to the point of rage

• JFL
Reactions: Romnel and Ryanmcgg0139
Good voice bro ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dios and toth77
Not funny anymore stop posting your recessed narrow subhuman face and stop embarrassing yourself you twat

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Kade, ThreadMatters and 4 others
I am indian bro

Yeah it's over. Idk why, but when I see people with light features like that I honestly feel bad. Look like an alien. Looks like an albino. Light features + baby face+ submissive face = It's over.

Average ethnics mog you hard.

am i pretty when mirin myself or nah?
The years of constant bullying in real life and in here are enough to say, don't you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Kade, diggbicc and 2 others
Yeah it's over. Idk why, but when I see people with light features like that I honestly feel bad. Look like an alien. Looks like an albino. Light features + baby face+ submissive face = It's over.

Average ethnics mog you hard.
i agree currys are indeed the superior master race

calm down bro im sorry for mogging u to the point of rage
Just lol. This kid refuses to take facts, at any point in time if you show him his flaws he instantly gets defensive and starts switching to a tu quoque logical fallacy. Seriously, you do this every time. You must have autism.

The years of constant bullying in real life and in here are enough to say, don't you think?
in real life i was the bully i mean i never initiated bullying but when my friend group did i went with it

Also I mog you in every possible way, my hair is straight, brown, I am taller than you by almost 2 inches, my skull is larger than yours, and my frame larger. Also I don't have a fucking pinhead (jfl). Please lose the narcissism you are by far one of the most annoying kids I've seen on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and ClintWit60
Mirin’ the Hungarian language

• Love it
Also I mog you in every possible way, my hair is straight, brown, I am taller than you by almost 2 inches, my skull is larger than yours, and my frame larger. Also I don't have a fucking pinhead (jfl). Please lose the narcissism you are by far one of the most annoying kids I've seen on this forum.
ok sure thats cool and all but where is proof u storyteller subhuman

gigachad tbh

• Love it
ok sure thats cool and all but where is proof u storyteller subhuman
Please. Use your hair to make some rope, and promptly kill yourself you narcissistic FAGGOT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-020601.png
    Screenshot_20200428-020601.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and goat2x
Please. Use your hair to make some rope, and promptly kill yourself you narcissistic FAGGOT
I mog you to oblivion and back

• Love it
i mog u and would bully u irl/10

I mog you to oblivion and back
jfl I'm fucking 6'4" and OP is an utter fag, he goes to legit subhumans and tells them they are ugly meanwhile being a recessed jaw jewface. In real life I would fucking look down on you by about 9 inches, that is not a big my friend.
i mog u and would bully u irl/10
yes continue being delusional, continue fashionmaxxing and bullying people who actually have a chance. Enjoy inceldom you utter and complete faggot. Would 100% murder you IRL jfl cope harder
(edit:not literally murder can't edit post)

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
jfl I'm fucking 6'4" and OP is an utter fag, he goes to legit subhumans and tells them they are ugly meanwhile being a recessed jaw jewface. In real life I would fucking look down on you by about 9 inches, that is not a big my friend.

yes continue being delusional, continue fashionmaxxing and bullying people who actually have a chance. Enjoy inceldom you utter and complete faggot. Would 100% murder you IRL jfl cope harder
(edit:not literally murder can't edit post)
jeez ugly violent and low IQ man u got the worst of all aspects

Nerdic lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and toth77
Aryan prettyboy

• Love it
Just lol. This kid refuses to take facts, at any point in time if you show him his flaws he instantly gets defensive and starts switching to a tu quoque logical fallacy. Seriously, you do this every time. You must have autism.
That is obvious trolling, relax lol

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and toth77
That is obvious trolling, relax lol
Fuck off completely, you lack any knowledge at all of this kid. The shit he has said to some people on this forum is awful, he's seriously mentally disabled or otherworldly narcissistic. And then after shitting on people who mog him he makes a thread showing the best angles of his subhuman base JFL please. I fucking hate people like him.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 1560
what is this nigga saying

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Romnel, Earcel and 1 other person
Fuck off completely, you lack any knowledge at all of this kid. The shit he has said to some people on this forum is awful, he's seriously mentally disabled or otherworldly narcissistic. And then after shitting on people who mog him he makes a thread showing the best angles of his subhuman base JFL please. I fucking hate people like him.
Jfl he baited you so hard with this school level trolling
I would understand if you talked like this about belnar93, now he is a real fucking retard, but you shouldn't get mad about this shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and toth77
Jfl he baited you so hard with this school level trolling
I would understand if you talked like this about belnar93, now he is a real fucking retard, but you shouldn't get mad about this shit lol
I'm not angry at all, it's text language making it hard to interpret emotion. Just don't like fake people, and don't you dare for one second try defend someone you don't know just because you see them being attacked.

I'm not angry at all, it's text language making it hard to interpret emotion. Just don't like fake people, and don't you dare for one second try defend someone you don't know just because you see them being attacked.
Ok
Btw you nigga ignored my question about accutane yesterday
Just tell me about side effects bro, dont be a rude motherfucker

• +1
Ok
Btw you nigga ignored my question about accutane yesterday
Just tell me about side effects bro, dont be a rude motherfucker
What? I'm not NEET like half this forum jfl, first time I even saw a mention of a question about accutane
I was probably at work

hava nagila .me

What? I'm not NEET like half this forum jfl, first time I even saw a mention of a question about accutane
I was probably at work
So what are the side effects of accutane?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Status
Not open for further replies.