@StreegeReturn lives rent free in my head ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao and ROTTING
your philtrum is long yes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Mirin cheek sucking :feelshah:

if your nose is very short yes, but if not it’s not a big deal, no one is gonna be staring at your philtrum because you have good lips (no homo) and a really good lower third

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
if your nose is very short yes, but if not it’s not a big deal, no one is gonna be staring at your philtrum because you have good lips (no homo) and a really good lower third
That’s good lips?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
leo has it worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
Why does it look like you're sucking in your cheeks? Probably low zygos ig. Philtrum does seem long but that might also be because of very thin lips, 404 cupids bow and the coloring is also kinda dull (easy fix tho).

• +1
I have a longer one lol

His philtrum is long, yes, but ultimately a chad slayer
youre misusing this bit man, you only use it in a negative context

e.g - "a good jaw, yes, but ultimately barred from the upper echelon of aesthetics from philtrum failo"

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 16275
That’s good lips?
I think they’re pretty masculine without being 404
Philtrum does seem long but that might also be because of very thin lips
His lips are not thin, BUT the height of his upper vermillion border in the corners of the mouth is not enough compared to the middle, making his upper lip look narrow, if he had uniform vermillion border show across the whole mouth his lips would look good.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy
Also OP your chin doesn’t seem very projected :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and BoneDensity
yes but you have big lips, so it's not a problem.

Mogs me I have no philtrum at all

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
this is what I noticed to, u can tell from the top part. I’m curious what the side profile looks like. hopefully it’s in line with his brow ridge

• +1
Slightly long but it honestly depends on how mixes with the rest of your face. It might have very minimal negative effects.

pm face if u want id give my honest opinion

• +1

Textbook forum chad. Judging from your philtrum alone I assume you suffer from long midface. Am I correct?

4E3142DF 0B6A 4590 A795 2FC6AF341258

Goatee max?

irrelevant if harmonious. lower third of greek gods. most likely harmonious. 6'3. giga beast

You need to tan maxx and lip maxx asap

Use some plumping agents for your lips + Tan maxx and your nose tip could be a bit less bolbous too imo

Skin thinning there would be nice

Mirin your low asf bf% tho

• Love it
You need to tan maxx and lip maxx asap

Use some plumping agents for your lips + Tan maxx and your nose tip could be a bit less bolbous too imo

Skin thinning there would be nice

Mirin your low asf bf% tho
If you want added info on this or any added questions, feel free to ask @Prettyboy

Those changes +symmetry maxxing =gigachad x pretty boy maxxed lower third

You have long philtrum yes but that lower third looks chiseled enough to be a gutter for currycel tears. Mogs very hard, you dont need to worry.

• +1
yes both philtrum and lips are bad i assume he has top tier eye area
How are his lips bad? They look both wide and the appropriate thickness (neither fish lips or bri ish tom holland tier thin). Only failo is the coloring, it could be a bit redder/more intense but that could just be the lighting
Also is everyone just ignoring his mandible? Dont need good lips if yoi have that. I am doubting if he is an actual prettyboy tho

you look insanely good already it barely looks long because of your lower third

bro, post before and after pics pls. Judging by ur lower third u look chad. How did u train jaw?