Am i really destined to be alone forever?

nexxxty

nexxxty

Iron
So I recently made a post of telling ya'll to rate me. Everyone told me im going to die a single virgin and its over for me. It did depress me alot honestly but I actually cant comprehend that I will die a virgin. This fat girl told me that Im too ugly to get married but tbh shes some fat ugly bitch I dunno if i can take her serious with her belly rolls

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1112.jpeg
    IMG_1112.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, castizo and ey88
Let your hair grow. If you can't do it naturally, get hair transplant.

Let your hair grow. If you can't do it naturally, get hair transplant.
I need to know if that will gurantee me pussy because hair transplants arent cheap..

You’d be pretty GL after hair transplant, 12% bf, and rhino. No obvious deformities or terra fucked up ratios.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
You’d be pretty GL after hair transplant, 12% bf, and rhino. No obvious deformities or terra fucked up ratios.
im 5'3 btw

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova, castizo and maxxedoutfyp
So I recently made a post of telling ya'll to rate me. Everyone told me im going to die a single virgin and its over for me. It did depress me alot honestly but I actually cant comprehend that I will die a virgin. This fat girl told me that Im too ugly to get married but tbh shes some fat ugly bitch I dunno if i can take her serious with her belly rolls
Ur not necessarily ugly it’s ur height

Ur not necessarily ugly it’s ur height
Ya and ill never afford LL or i wouldnt even do it so might aswell rope i guess. I dont want to suffer in this rubbish body i didnt choose

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
not a bad base but since ur 5'3 its ovER

• +1
Ya and ill never afford LL or i wouldnt even do it so might aswell rope i guess. I dont want to suffer in this rubbish body i didnt choose
Heartbreaking to see ts bro. I wish the best for u honestly man. it’s never over. Make the most out of ur situation get height insoles and fraud 5’5 and claim 5’7 and u will live

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Heartbreaking to see ts bro. I wish the best for u honestly man. it’s never over. Make the most out of ur situation get height insoles and fraud 5’5 and claim 5’7 and u will live
Thanks bro finally someone who's not insanely toxic for no reason

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and grungymallard97
Thanks bro finally someone who's not insanely toxic for no reason
there’s no reason to be toxic. U didn’t want to be short, u never chose that life or body. I wish girls could see u for u, ur probably a great guy bro but asking for ratings on here while being ethnic and short will never get u anywhere, especially due to the fact ur actually not ugly

there’s no reason to be toxic. U didn’t want to be short, u never chose that life or body. I wish girls could see u for u, ur probably a great guy bro but asking for ratings on here while being ethnic and short will never get u anywhere, especially due to the fact ur actually not ugly
looks dont matter.. its all about the heart

• +1
please don't rope

at least money maxx and properly attempt to hard maxx

doesn't mean you have to commit suicide bro

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Nah bro u can find an autistic girl, they dont care about looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
See look this fat fuck manlet