Am I really this ugly, are my standards too high or am I autistic.

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
We are all here because of the same problem. We are genetically fucked or at least where never taught how to use our looks. How ever irl i see plenty of guys who look like us with girls in rather happy relationships. What is stopping us if it isn't our looks? Are our standards too high. Are the guys i see just setteling for less? Are we all autists that can't present ourselves in social situations? Or do I overvalue the way people on here, me including look to such a degree, where everyone around us in a relationship is just generally better looking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45780, med and kuroshkp09
We are all here because of the same problem. We are genetically fucked or at least where never taught how to use our looks. How ever irl i see plenty of guys who look like us with girls in rather happy relationships. What is stopping us if it isn't our looks? Are our standards too high. Are the guys i see just setteling for less? Are we all autists that can't present ourselves in social situations? Or do I overvalue the way people on here, me including look to such a degree, where everyone around us in a relationship is just generally better looking?

Attachments

• bcbcbc.jpg
    bcbcbc.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
good question fr, Im in the same boat as you bro

LIFE STARTS AT HTN
not everyone is born ready to mog or slay we all ascend our way no body is really looksmaxxing being healthy = being attractive
just normies being normies everyone is blackpilled unconsciously you can be perfectly and live a happy life with a mtb and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09 and Soychadcell
You may think you look better than some guys with girlfriends but the truth is women don’t feel that way.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
IMG 20240303 204042

Can I not succeed looking like this. I am your average bloke. Or am I over valueing myself hard?

People here would rate you decently but you’re average in terms of appeal. Female treatment should be enough to let you know.
There is no treatment at all. My appeal low af probably, I am invisible

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
They are NT, is that simple. If you are autistic, its over for you

• So Sad
high mtn i would say, contacts and eyelashes would be good
Eyelashes and eye brows are improving already, i am using derma and castor oil. Might change to some peptides for hair groth though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
A mix of all

We are the only ones stopping ourselves

if youre autistic people dont understand what kind of barrier that is bro. NT pill is genuinely brutal

• +1
Maybe some men are not encessarily ugly but most incels are but they have incel phenotype that is low appeal to foids
Yea, i am low appeal af. Eventhough i look like a normie

if youre autistic people dont understand what kind of barrier that is bro. NT pill is genuinely brutal
I am not an autist, but i defenetly have something. I am weird af and have some issues with concentrating. How ever, I am always preceived as being funny and smartish by mosy

• +1
Reactions: mid
I am not an autist, but i defenetly have something. I am weird af and have some issues with concentrating. How ever, I am always preceived as being funny and smartish by mosy
yh but i know just by hearing that, that you dont pull much

yh but i know just by hearing that, that you dont pull much
It's not like I can't pull, I got some girls in my dms sending me nudes n shit, but they all not really attractive tbh

Why though. Am I in the htn region iyo or are you saying i am ltn lol
Your htn you cuck, you just dont have the male gaze. If your above 5’10 and are NT you should not have issues with women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back