Am i recessed?

AnatolianTurk

AnatolianTurk

Iron
Im a Turk and i wonder if due my slight east asian ancestry i have a recessed maxilla and weird nose. Also idk if my chin is recessed or its just a bad lower third. Also just noticed my hair, brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, PrinceofDarkness, exo and 2 others
dilini damagına koy kardes:)

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser
Im a Turk and i wonder if due my slight east asian ancestry i have a recessed maxilla and weird nose. Also idk if my chin is recessed or its just a bad lower third. Also just noticed my hair, brutal.

Yeah your chin is omega recessed and you have absolutely no brow mass. Please get brow implants and bsso because right now you look like an inverted caveman

Yeah your chin is omega recessed and you have absolutely no brow mass. Please get brow implants and bsso because right now you look like an inverted caveman
Yea im fat af i gotta lose weight. and i gotta take test and get hit in my face for the brow no cap

Retard are you trying to advice him to get a moonface

Stopped reading at turk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, rooman, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person

redditteki lavuk sen misin