Am I skinny fat if I don’t see abs but I’m skinny ?

TheBiggestIncelEver

TheBiggestIncelEver

Silver

Attachments

• IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    944.5 KB · Views: 0
high effort workouts with calorie deficit will solve your problem, your not skinny your the definition of skinny fat. the hair might not be as big of a deal if your chiseled

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and boss8055
high effort workouts with calorie deficit will solve your problem, your not skinny your the definition of skinny fat. the hair might not be as big of a deal if your chiseled
I’m underweight so when I go on a calorie deficit will I lose even more weight?

I’m underweight so when I go on a calorie deficit will I lose even more weight?
its not about weight its about fat, you need to loose fat and build muscle. that comes through good food and hydration, sweating out the fat and building new muscle.
you have a lot of fat you need to get rid of on a thin frame. workout high intensity (to failure 8-12 rep range for multiple sets, incrementing in weight during set and week) focusing on different muscle groups each day to gain muscle and loose some fat. there's a lot of different methods though, but the bottom line is you need to be working specific muscle groups to failure, and let them rest while you work on the others. if you want to loose fat while also gaining muscle, do this while doing cardio to sweat off fat, such as wearing pants and a hoodie. but make sure to have enough electrolytes and water otherwise you will feel bad. cardio and weight training combined yields the best results.

• Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver