am i still growing?(heightmax)

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Iron
im currently 5'7 more or less, at 17.
about 11 month ago i was like 5'5-5'6, i know that since i was shorter than my dad;
without any special diet or method i now am 5'7 as i said,
now tho im on a diet of a lot of meat, organs, eggs, raw dairy, honey(wanna get raw honey) and im eating a shit load of fruit.
also losing fat.
btw my older(2 years) brother is over 6'0.
i also look pretty young like 14-15 year old and im fat(fat makes you look older).
and i still havent developed full beard that my father has and brothr took.
also taking a lot of sunlight(i take also a supplement), do sprints, play basketball on free time and do muay thai.
i sleep the 8h a night.
so, am i still growing?

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Yes u are still growing take hgh ur gh levels is lower than ur 14-15

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Yes u are still growing take hgh ur gh levels is lower than ur 14-15
i drink raw milk, i heard it has gh or igf-1, after loose weight ill drink 2L,
also is mk677 a good option? im asking since i dont knwo if taking hgh directly is good.

i drink raw milk, i heard it has gh or igf-1, after loose weight ill drink 2L,
also is mk677 a good option? im asking since i dont knwo if taking hgh directly is good.
Hgh is good for your muscles, bones and collagen take it directly 6-12iu

yeah i want to boil my own bone broth for collagen.
in beef broth still good for collagen?
and what about bone marrow?
Which bone? U can increase widenth with test and hgh

You are still growing, but you don't have a lot of time.

Start taking exogenous HGH at 5 IUs a day and switch to a diet scientifically proven to elevate IGF-1 and aid the production of that hormone.

For best results, keep GH levels at the upper end of the reference range or slightly above it, but don't go significantly above it.

is there any way i can bost it naturaly or do i need to get it like hgh supplement, or mk677 i heard
No only way injections do not take mk are u fear injections? İts not İM its subq easy

i fear the side effects of taking actual hgh
What sides? U just want fear to protect ur body. I take lots of sugar and dont became diabetic and acromegaly doesnt exist while ur plates open

Like, i Need to Say this but i didn't realy grown in my 13 to 15 its from my 16 birth day that i started growing a bit, to my height, like i gained 1-2 inch to reach 5'7

im currently 5'7 more or less, at 17.
about 11 month ago i was like 5'5-5'6, i know that since i was shorter than my dad;
without any special diet or method i now am 5'7 as i said,
now tho im on a diet of a lot of meat, organs, eggs, raw dairy, honey(wanna get raw honey) and im eating a shit load of fruit.
also losing fat.
btw my older(2 years) brother is over 6'0.
i also look pretty young like 14-15 year old and im fat(fat makes you look older).
and i still havent developed full beard that my father has and brothr took.
also taking a lot of sunlight(i take also a supplement), do sprints, play basketball on free time and do muay thai.
i sleep the 8h a night.
so, am i still growing?
What supplements

You are still growing, but you don't have a lot of time.

Start taking exogenous HGH at 5 IUs a day and switch to a diet scientifically proven to elevate IGF-1 and aid the production of that hormone.

For best results, keep GH levels at the upper end of the reference range or slightly above it, but don't go significantly above it.
What’s 5 IU a day in mg?