am i stupid for not attending my graduation ceremony

rape

rape

rapist
i dropped out and got my GED last year and the company that ran the GED program is putting on some graduation ceremony today.

i did not rsvp and said i will not go and now my parents are screaming at me and saying i'm stupid and selfish & that "graduations are for the family!! you're gonna regret this when you're older!!"

but i didn't really graduate so this ceremony feels like i'm getting a plastic participation trophy. i already have my diploma so i don't see any reason to go. i don't wanna to make myself miserable just to make my parents feel like i'm not a failure.

am i right or am i just being selfish and stubborn

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Numb, Chadeep and 3 others
School is for cucks bro i also dropped out

• +1
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte and rape
School is for cucks bro i also dropped out
yeah school is literally useless unless you want to attend university (which is also useless because i see people with college degrees who are unable to get jobs) :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and slavicpsycho

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
You should only go to an after party and if you know you are gonna slay there. I saw footage of what mine was gonna be if I went. Just sausages sitting together and 0 play with foids. The ceremony itself is useless cope. There is nothing to celebrate. Adult life is inferior unless you are from a relatively poor family or you put 0 effort into your looks.

• +1
Reactions: rape and Nick.Harte
If you’re subChad, then you did the right thing by not attending the graduation ceremony

• +1
Reactions: rape
If you’re subChad, then you did the right thing by not attending the graduation ceremony
exactly. i don't want a crowd of people seeing me walk on stage in a fucking gown. the gown alone is embarrassing but combining it with my ugly face is like a public death sentence

• +1
Reactions: watah, Zenis and Nick.Harte
you put 0 effort into your looks.
No need to put in “effort” to look good nigga. JFL .6’7 Tyrone just goes outside and still slay and he isn’t even aware of skincare products.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Zenis and rape
exactly. i don't want a crowd of people seeing me walk on stage in a fucking gown. the gown alone is embarrassing but combining it with my ugly face is like a public death sentence
High IQ

• +1
i dropped out and got my GED last year and the company that ran the GED program is putting on some graduation ceremony today.

i did not rsvp and said i will not go and now my parents are screaming at me and saying i'm stupid and selfish & that "graduations are for the family!! you're gonna regret this when you're older!!"

but i didn't really graduate so this ceremony feels like i'm getting a plastic participation trophy. i already have my diploma so i don't see any reason to go. i don't wanna to make myself miserable just to make my parents feel like i'm not a failure.

Nah good job, school ain’t for incels like you

• +1
I just turned my head during the gradation lol

• +1
i went to my graduation ceremony and i never seen something that cringe, i hated my school since day one, i hate them for the loan i have to take.

i authorise you to go to that ceremony on if you come with a M16 and you plan to kill everybody who feel worth it of that degree or who think your school is great

• +1
No need to put in “effort” to look good nigga. JFL .6’7 Tyrone just goes outside and still slay and he isn’t even aware of skincare products.
Some people are fat, have acne, looksmin themselves in all kinds of ways or develop their dimorphic traits later. Their life is so trash that they peak mid 20s when they get a job cuz their base was so low in their teens. Technically adult life is not inferior to their teens/ school years, cuz the latter was so garbage to begin with.

• +1
Some people are fat, have acne, looksmin themselves in all kinds of ways or develop their dimorphic traits later. Their life is so trash that they peak mid 20s when they get a job cuz their base was so low in their teens.
You’re describing 0.001% of people here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rape and glaruz
You’re describing 0.001% of people here
Not so rare, cuz you will often see people saying they peaked later, which cannot be true if they were not fuckups in their teens. But adult life is inferior for the majority, yeah. Slavery and trash relationships.

• +1
Wdym how? How they "peak" later? From 0 appeal and interest in their teens to "success" with roasties or betabuxxing and MAYBE actual looksmaxxing and slaying JBs (this is 0.001% now I think). Don't you know at least someone who was a fatass and lost it later in life? Or developed dimorphic traits, did looksmaxxing, etc?

If you mean how it "cannot be true if they were not fuckups in their teens" -> to me getting attention, having appeal and being in social circles with JBs mogs every relationship in adulthood. Access 100s of prime foids from school/ college/ uni for free vs roasties that expect you to be a betabuxxer to a degree. Only really good looking people can have something like this in their adult life.

• +1

I didn’t want to go either. My classmates were all losers and people I wasn’t on that good terms with anyways. Very long story short, my dad forced me to go by threatening to kick me out jfl.

• +1