Am I the biggest coward here?

manletmachinestream

manletmachinestream

Ugly inside and out
just went to a show with my parents. I started mumbling along to a song at one point but became horribly insecure and embarrassed so I shut up. Also attempted to make eye contact with a girl but every time she seemed to be looking in my direction I turned away, trembling in fear like the shy cuck I am. I think she was trans anyway. I will never be able to do the things I want to because I’m consumed by anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: haramzada and grungymallard97
Nah its me

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
no, but you are the biggest faggot

• +1
Reactions: haramzada and manletmachinestream
just went to a show with my parents. I started mumbling along to a song at one point but became horribly insecure and embarrassed so I shut up. Also attempted to make eye contact with a girl but every time she seemed to be looking in my direction I turned away, trembling in fear like the shy cuck I am. I think she was trans anyway. I will never be able to do the things I want to because I’m consumed by anxiety.
nah bro I have somewhat social anxiety but ts is wild 😭 LOW T

• Hmm...
Baby come back

• Hmm...
I need intervention. I need someone to save me

looking away from eye contact is a natural human response not bcz ur a "shy cuck" dont think abt this dumb situation

• Hmm...
R u a diagnosed autist

You're not as cowardly as the Uvalde cops

Poor baby

• +1