Am I the biggest SUBHUMAN on looksmax.org?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
- 31 years old
- minimum wage, dead end job
- low IQ
- 3/10 facially at BEST
- Want to be cute despite being an ogre
- KHV

Is there anyone more fucked than me?

I'm fucked as well

I have a longer midface than you.

@Ritalincel

Guarantee you mog me

I am NEET so you mog me in that area. I want to be cute but im ogre as well.

- 31 years old
- minimum wage, dead end job
- low IQ
- 3/10 facially at BEST
- KHV

Is there anyone more fucked than me?

sounds like me. (minus KHV cause i don’t know what it stands for)
you can’t have a longer midface then me btw.

Are you Asian?

sounds like me. (minus KHV cause i don’t know what it stands for)
you can’t have a longer midface then me btw.

I have the longest one. Send your pic to @Ryo_Hazuki and he can tell us which one of us has the longer midface. You can trust him, hes a mod and wouldnt leak pics.

my pics are posted on here anyway.
but sure why not at least it will make you two feel better.
let me know if i can send you ryo

Ok I know who you are.

Yeah, you're worse off than me. (no offense)

Yea it's legit over. Having of one the longest midfaces in entire psl history isnt something to be proud of but i feel "special". I would also consider myself as one of the ugliest psl users along with hamlosus or jzanza.

^ check with a surgeon if lefort is an option for you.
nothing is a substitute for a consultation (real one not online)
Even w/o open bite it might be an option

my pics are posted on here anyway.
but sure why not at least it will make you two feel better.
let me know if i can send you ryo

Bro try having a fwhr of 1.45-1.5

I think I had between 1,3 and 1,5
my cheekbones are prominent due to narrow skull but with 13cm at the lowest width possible
send pictures

Bro let me tell you right now that's not gonna work. Especially at your age and as you age further. Start injecting test, shave your head, and embrace your inner ogre. It's the only way you'll ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Have you tried ogremaxing?

jfl at hollow cheeks with narrow skull.
looks gaunt af

had profhilo injected 2 days ago and so far it’s not unpleasant but yeah

Bad genes come in a package. How tall are you?

Bad genes come in a package. How tall are you?
He's 6'1. Also that's BS. human phenotypes are determined by so many different genes it's pretty rare to have people that are short, ugly, stupid, etc

don’t go ogre you’ll just hate yourself and won’t get anything out of it if you’re liked/wanted for what you despise.

I think I had between 1,3 and 1,5
my cheekbones are prominent due to narrow skull but with 13cm at the lowest width possible
send pictures

Omg you mog me so hard. Your lower third mogs mine to oblivion. Tf when you get mogged by everyone here. Fuvk yall

But i have to admit that your midface is slightly longer. Nevertheless you can compensate it with your lower third and cheekbone width. I have a much narrower face and a very fat nose. You can imagine how awful it would look on a narrow face.

Last edited:
Damn bro. :feelsbadman:

I’m autistic and have a weak jawline so that’s gotta be some subhuman points.

by “lower third mogs me” you mean it’s the only part not elongated about me and makes me look masculine on an otherwise ugly/female apparence?
that’s not a good thing imo

if you have excess max height you might be a candidate for jaw surgery - maybe that makes you feel better

if you’re overly gaunt/narrow i’m trying to get more substance through gaining weight/profhilo (plumps face) as much as possible to widen face and even if my cheek bones aren’t visible get implants for that afterwards

in any case better then a narrow face.
tbh if i’m using a non reverse mirror and thus see myself with added width it looks decently enough for me so that’s my approach for now as well as fixing my bone issues through lefort.

What do you think are you guys worst issues?

eh typo.. a normal mirror the reverse one makes depth more apparent and is worse of course

Last edited:
He's 6'1. Also that's BS. human phenotypes are determined by so many different genes it's pretty rare to have people that are short, ugly, stupid, etc
Eh you're probably right.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
There are quite a few people that are stupid, ugly, and short, etc like @blackoutwhitein
That's a little uncalled for

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
by “lower third mogs me” you mean it’s the only part not elongated about me and makes me look masculine on an otherwise ugly/female apparence?
that’s not a good thing imo

if you have excess max height you might be a candidate for jaw surgery - maybe that makes you feel better

My face is extremely feminine. There is nothing masculine about me except for the fat nose that doesnt fit to my narrow face.

You atleast have a masculine lower third. I dont even have that. I would be a pretty girl if i would go m2f

Youre old ngl tbh tbqh tbh

My face is extremely feminine. There is nothing masculine about me except for the fat nose that doesnt fit to my narrow face.

You atleast have a masculine lower third. I dont even have that. I would be a pretty girl if i would go m2f

yeah and if I would have had a more feminine chin I would have had a MUCH MORE enjoyable youth. because it would have looked way more in line with my other features.
it’s certainly not a good thing. It’s very likely that you have more appeal then me without having seen you.

im close to you bud

@Ryo_Hazuki Do you think I'm worse off than you?

There are quite a few people that are stupid, ugly, and short, etc like @blackoutwhitein
Stop picking on the mentally challenged please

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
time to moneymaxx

I've seen your pic obviously. You mog me into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I've seen your pic obviously. You mog me into oblivion.

Bro don't say that lol, last person you said I mogged I was basically around the same tier as him. Also it's pretty hard for an average to below average looking person to "mog someone into oblivion"

Damn, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I have the longest midface in here tbh, rope

Yeah.No sympathy for you since ur trying to cope by insulting others.:feelshmm: