Am I the definition of a cutecel?

P

Phanese

Iron
20240801 183553

Girls have said I look like a puppy before. And have no issue having close friendships with women but trouble getting in serious relationships with them. Girls even get insecure around me because I look cuter than them. Puppy eyes, thick lips, I even had a bigger butt than lots of past female friends & they've expressed their jealousy. Girls dont feel insecure if u look more masculine than them but do if they think u look prettier/cuter than them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727-120811_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727-120811_Photos.jpg
    764 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240729-170127_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729-170127_WhatsApp.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240727-121251_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727-121251_Photos.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240727-120611_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727-120611_Photos.jpg
    745.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, xxv, Costcosuperstore and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, thatboyd, Guiltyfeelings and 8 others
It’s over

Exactly what u describe is what I saw just by looking at u

Cute trustworthy looking man but very low on masculinity and any dymorphism

The sad part is there’s no getting actual attraction ur probably gonna have to wait till some girl is done fucking and wants to take life seriously by then you’ll have a job and take care of her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 4 others
is this real

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, xxv, Deleted member 64829 and 1 other person
Jfl. at this nigga. why you so. proud. nigga. ur. deluded. nigga.
he’s bluepilled better for him to just leave the forum

There isn’t even any looksmax for him he will never be lusted over

These women are keeping the cute smart goofy Asian oofy doofy around for when they are 30 and wanna settle

At least he’ll probably be prime betabux by then if he doesn’t take the BP

• +1
Reactions: xxv, TheBiggestIncelEver, boss8055 and 4 others

Yea, you probably look cute in motion. Keep the long hair and debloat + lift.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
View attachment 3065762
Girls have said I look like a puppy before. And have no issue having close friendships with women but trouble getting in serious relationships with them. Girls even get insecure around me because I look cuter than them. Puppy eyes, thick lips, I even had a bigger butt than lots of past female friends & they've expressed their jealousy. Girls dont feel insecure if u look more masculine than them but do if they think u look prettier/cuter than them.
over for hightrust femboys, your like the guy that hands chad his cumrag after hes done railing your girl in all holes

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TheBiggestIncelEver and liberiangrimreaper
u really just need a wider jaw and neck my guy

he’s bluepilled better for him to just leave the forum

There isn’t even any looksmax for him he will never be lusted over

These women are keeping the cute smart goofy Asian oofy doofy around for when they are 30 and wanna settle

At least he’ll probably be prime betabux by then if he doesn’t take the BP
he can get surgery done like jaw implants or some shit that will save him otherwise his cucked cum eater from chad pheno wont be fixed

Jfl. at this nigga. why you so. proud. nigga. ur. deluded. nigga.
Im not, girls in my league think they're too good for me so when I try to date down a little bit they've expressed their insecurity. Even when I'm heads over heels for them. They would rather date a guy less cute & more masculine than me. Studies show women are happier when they are the prettier one in the relationship. Who do I go for then.

he can get surgery done like jaw implants or some shit that will save him otherwise his cucked cum eater from chad pheno wont be fixed
Being Asian is nail in the coffin there tho being a cutecel is death tier since women never see u as a man but basically another woman

Im not, girls in my league think they're too good for me so when I try to date down a little bit they've expressed their insecurity. Even when I'm heads over heels for them. They would rather date a guy less cute & more masculine than me. Studies show women are happier when they are the prettier one in the relationship. Who do I go for then.
sorry bro, you still have a chance i believe in you its very easy to fix ur lower third with surgery

Being Asian is nail in the coffin there tho being a cutecel is death tier since women never see u as a man but basically another woman
i think him having like a droopy or hooked or bumpy nose would make him more appealing jfl atleast a bit of masculinity

Exactly what u describe is what I saw just by looking at u

Cute trustworthy looking man but very low on masculinity and any dymorphism

The sad part is there’s no getting actual attraction ur probably gonna have to wait till some girl is done fucking and wants to take life seriously by then you’ll have a job and take care of her
No dymorphism is spot on, no dymorphism=no sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
i think him having like a droopy or hooked or bumpy nose would make him more appealing jfl atleast a bit of masculinity
He is one of the least appealing guys I ever saw he has no masculinity in his face

It’s not even worth to invest so much money in surgery when he’s also Asian and probably short

At that point just give up and work on becoming prime betabux

He can still be happy if he doesn’t know women nature

He is one of the least appealing guys I ever saw he has no masculinity in his face

It’s not even worth to invest so much money in surgery when he’s also Asian and probably short

At that point just give up and work on becoming prime betabux

He can still be happy if he doesn’t know women nature
i dont think its over for him yet. surgery will save him def many asians have, no all asians have bad bones like 99%. he can get a jaw implant better lower third and would be MTN already his eyes are okay, he has some failos yeah but a better lower third will give him million times more SMV atp if he doesnt want surgery he should force himself to get bruxism

View attachment 3065762
Yes 😭😭😭😭

You seem a chill dude bro

Go all in and shave off the beard. Your face is too feminine for a beard, it doesen‘t suit you.

View attachment 3065762
Adorable pilled❤️❤️

so cute! I just wanna snuggle you all night long!!!! And never let you go nigga! you look like a puppy nigga!

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
View attachment 3065762
Yes

You are the definition of an INcel, not CUTEcel

man baby pheno thats why your struggling, gotta commit to being a cutecel or not you look a lil funky at this point

View attachment 3065762
No, looking at you straight up gives me the willies.

2019 and still ugly

kys

View attachment 3065762
Come join us on incels.is

Slay count bhai?