Am I the most Low-T user here ?

D

Deleted member 6842

Iron
So I met this girl on November 16th last year that’s 241 days ago (8months) JFL
And I talked to her for few min and that’s only time I talked to her ever since then and I still have feelings for her, I had mild acne and wanted it to completely go away before I asked her out
But when my acne was almost gone
corona came and I never saw her again and I won’t see her until schools start so September probably but I still think about her
I’m so fucking Low-T I can’t forget about a fucking 2 min interaction with a stranger
The biggest mistake I made was using her as motivation to ascend but now I can’t forget about her
Should I just rope ? Ded srs

8299C781 E7C5 4CE5 94DF 046A8C722C2F

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
yes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6842 and Pietrosiek
Tldr
Yes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6842
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 3073, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I don't talk to women, I just fap to them in my imagination and hope that through some telepathic link they are able to know that I am masturbating to their fresh memory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BigBoy and Pietrosiek
I've taken pictures of a girls yoga pants godly ass while on a tour and jacked off to them later.

Idk if that just makes me aspie retard tho