Am I the only faggot here that sometimes daydreams about their wedding?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Idealizing everything from my wife to the ceremonies, songs that would be played, karaoke songs.

In a very bluepilled fairy tale way.

Imagine not making it and not having your dream wedding. It’s over if you don’t. Memories last forever, never forget.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, vzidel, Gonthar and 4 others
I daydream abt being a talented, tall, high IQ, big dick, Chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, watah, vzidel and 5 others
Apparently no one…

in my culture it is tradition that the close friends and family show a collage of embarrasing photos/moment in the life of the bridge and groom. That makes me not want to get married

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
in my country it is tradition that the close friends and family make a collage of embarrasing photos/moment in the life of the bridge and groom. That makes me not want to get married
That’s fun

1) memories fade away in mere seconds
2) check your t levels bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, fvolkek, vzidel and 1 other person
I wanted to get married too like 3 or 4 years ago
Nowadays idk anymore

I daydream about fucking your mom

do u also dream about the day u visit the Dr for your transition surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, boss8055, watah and 3 others
Marriage is death

do u also dream about the day u visit the Dr for your transition surgery
no, but he does have 3 prostate exams scheduled

Bluepiller alert.

• JFL
Reactions: fvolkek
Idealizing everything from my wife to the ceremonies, songs that would be played, karaoke songs.

In a very bluepilled fairy tale way.

Imagine not making it and not having your dream wedding. It’s over if you don’t. Memories last forever, never forget.
nothing wrong with that, you are just thinking of what you should have got from life, instead of rotting on incel forums

If I do have a wedding, I would have literally no one to invite. All the attendees at the wedding will be for my wife.

Do you know how Romanian weddings are? They're more like a nightmare, than a dream...A very expensive nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back