Am I the only looksmaxxer here that's not about the "mog or get mogged life"?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
I can't take you seriously if you think this way. Just ascend and helps others ascend if you can without going about your life like an insecure bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kade, Kilimanjaro and 2 others
This is not a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, jordanbarrettisgod, Kade and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
i don’t care about mogging tbh i just wanna fix my flaws and get big

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, jordanbarrettisgod, Kade and 3 others
You gotta be careful who you help ascend tbh. Here we discuss tips but telling people around you could come back to haunt you. although most here probably already know that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748, Zeta ascended, RAITEIII and 5 others
You gotta be careful who you help ascend tbh. Here we discuss tips but telling people around you could come back to haunt you. although most here probably already know that.
I would never utter a word irl about this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
no. I just want to fix my facial deformities so I can look like a regular person. I just want to look human ffs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ProjectAscension and thickdickdaddy27
I can't take you seriously if you think this way. Just ascend and helps others ascend if you can without going about your life like an insecure bitch.

Totally agree about this

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
you are just not gl enough to mog

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The mog or get mogged lifestyle is flawed and will only cuck you in the end. It will slowly chip at your self esteem and mental image, slowly but surely turning you into a defeatist. Walking around feeling inferior to other men you are supposed to be competeing with is the definition of beta. When you are dealt a bad hand the best move is to bluff. there is no shame in coping. this forum is cope, lifting is cope, but only the latter is a good use of your time. Redpillers cope alot and are borderline delusional, but ultimately its better to be overconfident than insecure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 4410, goat2x and 2 others
The mog or get mogged lifestyle is flawed and will only cuck you in the end. It will slowly chip at your self esteem and mental image, slowly but surely turning you into a defeatist. Walking around feeling inferior to other men you are supposed to be competeing with is the definition of beta. When you are dealt a bad hand the best move is to bluff. there is no shame in coping. this forum is cope, lifting is cope, but only the latter is a good use of your time. Redpillers cope alot and are borderline delusional, but ultimately its better to be overconfident than insecure.
Well said bro

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan
I want to be someone that makes girls look twice and gets respected by dudes. I’m tired of being ignored and looked down on. There will always be a better face, bigger dick, bigger height, bigger bank acct whatever, no point in obsessing like that

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 4310 and thickdickdaddy27
Mog or be mogged. It is what it is.

Only have that mog or be mogged mentality if you’re sub 6 or have potnetial to be other than that it’s pointless

Didin t care about mog people,but shit,i mog u all

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Im here to the the best I can possibly be
Didin t care about mog people,but shit,i mog u all
u Don’t mog shit u gymcel

• +1
all i want is to attract my oneitis and have a nice life with her

• +1